The Dynasty Warriors 6 review

De-Ting

Rookie
I'd like to point out the epic amount of fail included in the review for DW6...

Those are pics to Warriors Orochi.

Excellent job reviewing, guys. I begin to wonder if you've actually played the game.

The addition of pictures is to my knowledge a separate process from the review in itself. So the review pretty much stands on its own - and it's a fair one at that - while probably duke is to blame for the photo mess-up.

How dare they make a mistake! I may lose sleep over this, really. I rely completely on the screenshots to make my mind up about games, ignoring the review completely.

JCD said:
How dare they make a mistake! I may lose sleep over this, really. I rely completely on the screenshots to make my mind up about games, ignoring the review completely.

Lol u nub. Grafix make teh game!

Bnewb. Go back to Pac-Man lol.

I read the review, but as it turns out, I also look a the pictures.

I have the game on my desk right now. As soon as my new PS3 comes in the mail, I'll tell you what I think of the actual review.

But I consider the pics as part of the review, eh? Noob mistake if you ask me.

Is it really bothering you that much that someone might have clicked the wrong file to upload? Sure, it may be a "noob" mistake, but we all have made them at some point or another.

Also, what would your opinion on the actual review matter since reviews are just that - opinions? You seem to be a big enough fan of this genre that you'll likely love the game anyways.

Is it really bothering you that much that I had to point out the problem?

If you don't like the game, how does this affect you anyway?

Everyone has an opinion of someone's opinion, so don't give me that crap.

LetheanDreams said:
I'm more annoyed by you being pretty rude to the staff about something so simple and small.
Indeed. Were you to point out this tiny error without such an angry tone, no-one would have a problem. The point is you didn't, you were quite rude. Remember, GR is free, you aren't paying to read the reviews. You're ability to read the reviews at all is a privilege, not a right.

JCD said:
Indeed. Were you to point out this tiny error without such an angry tone, no-one would have a problem. The point is you didn't, you were quite rude. Remember, GR is free, you aren't paying to read the reviews. You're ability to read the reviews at all is a privilege, not a right.
If GR wasn't free, whoop-dee-doo, I'd go to another site.

Yes, I was a little angry, but I feel that it was well place. If they'd like to explain what happened, I'd gladly change my tone.

However, seeing that made me think that they really don't care about what they were doing. That's what I got out of it, but like I said, if they can explain otherwise...

I come to GR for quality. If I wanted half-assed reviewing I'd go to IGN.

I think we're all blowing this out of proportion, in regards to both the mistake and our arguing over it. I'm sure one of the Staff members will sort it out soon.

De-Ting said:
JCD said:
If GR wasn't free, whoop-dee-doo, I'd go to another site.

Yes, I was a little angry, but I feel that it was well place. If they'd like to explain what happened, I'd gladly change my tone.

However, seeing that made me think that they really don't care about what they were doing. That's what I got out of it, but like I said, if they can explain otherwise...

I come to GR for quality. If I wanted half-assed reviewing I'd go to IGN.

You're being far too condescending here, while it's a change from the usual sycophantic behaviour you've gone too far the other way. These guys don't ask you for any money, all funding they get is through advertising (unless that Crave thing has something to do with moolah) and they make a screenshot slip up (something not really important when talking about a game unless you're a graphics whore) and you jump so far down their throats you can see daylight again. You seem to be equating the review, all their reviews, with this one mistake, are you perfect? Have you never made a hiccup somewhere along the line? I don't know how old you are but I hope you realise soon that, unless you're a manager, being an angry dick doesn't get results.

Sam

The original post on this topic combined with JCD's "a priveledge, not a right!" comments makes this the most condescending topic ever on GR!

and of course the mere presence of Lethean Dreams and maca2kx bring the EL (Elitism Level) of any topic up 38%.

:p jk, pals.

I haven't been condescending since my tour of WR circa 2001-2006! Maybe even 05!

I'll show you condescending Used...Just come by my place tonight at twelve for the full display of my condescending self.

LetheanDreams said:
I haven't been condescending since my tour of WR circa 2001-2006! Maybe even 05!

I'll show you condescending Used...Just come by my place tonight at twelve for the full display of my condescending self.

There's a fine line between elitism and bondage.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle