The 4th Annual GR Showdown ~Round One~

Status
Not open for further replies.
MGS 2 wasn't revolutionary, MGS and MGS 3 were. Halo was in a sense, not just graphically, but gameplay in some aspects as well, particularly in terms of enemy A.I and the multi-player.

Try playing Halo on legendary, mindless running and gunning won't work. From what I've heard Halo is underrated not overrated, I hear more talk on how it "Halo sucks" or "halo is overrated" than being the best game ever or a good game. It recieves more hate than praise. I'm sure it wouldn't receive as much hate if it was on PS2 or GC which nintendo and sony fanboys hate it simply because it's on xbox.

Sergant_Andrew_S said:
Try playing Halo on legendary, mindless running and gunning won't work. From what I've heard Halo is underrated not overrated, I hear more talk on how it "Halo sucks" or "halo is overrated" than being the best game ever or a good game. It recieves more hate than praise. I'm sure it wouldn't receive as much hate if it was on PS2 or GC which nintendo and sony fanboys hate it simply because it's on xbox.

You're an idiot. I don't hate Halo and if I did, it wouldn't be because it's Xbox exculsive. People throw the word "fanboy" around too much these days, just stfu with all the "UR TEH FANBOY!!!"

MGS2 wins 9-6.

Final Fantasy VII (1)
VS.
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (5)

I vote FF7.

May the best game win.

GhostTrip said:
Sergant_Andrew_S said:

You're an idiot. I don't hate Halo and if I did, it wouldn't be because it's Xbox exculsive. People throw the word "fanboy" around too much these days, just stfu with all the "UR TEH FANBOY!!!"

First explain to me how is halo mindless rather than something rpger's would say about the FPS genre in general. Yes you mostly shoot but so do most fps's, maybe on the easier difficult all you have to do is point the gun at enemies but on the higher difficulty levels more strategy and tactics are involved. And I don't see MGS2 requiring much more intelligence either.

LTTP

Sergant_Andrew_S said:
GhostTrip said:
Sergant_Andrew_S said:

First explain to me how is halo mindless rather than something rpger's would say about the FPS genre in general. Yes you mostly shoot but so do most fps's, maybe on the easier difficult all you have to do is point the gun at enemies but on the higher difficulty levels more strategy and tactics are involved. And I don't see MGS2 requiring much more intelligence either.

Wonderful, now try explaining the plot behind Halo and then try explaining the plot behind MGS2. All I said was MGS requires more intelligence then Halo. I didn't talk about FPS's or the difficulty settings or what console these games were on or RPG gamers opinions or any other excuse you can think of. So stfu with all your bullsh|t cause this is a showdown topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133