Thanks for the spoiler.......ass....

If you couldn't figure out that the spoiler was going to come after "As I was reading the article I run into this:" Then you sir shouldn't even bother posting in the topic.

Also I don't care enough about the GR community to mark spoilers. I was just complaining for my own personal enjoyment.

Edit: Re-reading your post I have no clue what the fuck you're talking about. At first I thought you were trying to imply I was dumb. Now it seems like you're saying I copied you. Can you make yourself a little more clear?

Also saying "Thanks for spoiler alert...ass" would be incorrect, because then I would be thanking him for marking the spoiler. I am not if you haven't noticed.

Hellfire1014 said:
If you couldn't figure out that the spoiler was going to come after "As I was reading the article I run into this:" Then you sir shouldn't even bother posting in the topic.

Also I don't care enough about the GR community to mark spoilers. I was just complaining for my own personal enjoyment.

Edit: Re-reading your post I have no clue what the f*** you're talking about. At first I thought you were trying to imply I was dumb. Now it seems like you're saying I copied you. Can you make yourself a little more clear?
Exactly the same, but at the same time completely the opposite

hrm. i edited that specifically to remove the spoiler. not sure how it returned....

sorry.

It's true then! Their's an evil Duke lurking around GR. Putting in spoilers, and re-editing the mistakes you edited out. Where is he!?! We have to find him. National Alert!

*Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo* (Siren)

I don't know, but I would look for a clean shaven guy in a business suit, that seems like the description evil Duke would have.

Duke should have editted out the doggie pedophile video on the daily manifesto. I still feel awkward for viewing that.

TheNesMan said:
StalfrosCC said:
I don't know if that was enough of a spoiler for Hellfire to be abusive.
I don't know, but to be safe, we should ban him.
Lol, Yes we should.

And really, Who cares about that TINY spoiler, You can kill most people Through the Speeches, So Why not the Boss? It makes perfectly Logical Sense. Oh, And BTW, The other Man you command Gets killed at the start.

w00t! If i posted a single post a day, for the last year, i would have my Current Post count..YAY!!!

TheNesMan said:
StalfrosCC said:
I don't know if that was enough of a spoiler for Hellfire to be abusive.
I don't know, but to be safe, we should ban him.

Everyone should be banned but you and me. Then we could have this place to ourselves, baby. :wink:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle