Soul Calibur 4 for PS3 or Xbox 360?

UghRochester

https://www.twitch.tv/ughrochester
Which system would you play Soul Calibur 4 for?

REMINDER: PS3 gamers get Darth Vader, Xbox 360 gamers get Yoda

PS3. Darth Vader seems to fit the height and character proportions of most of the Soul Caliber characters so he should mesh well with the line-up. I am interested to see how they incorporate Yoda's profile into the game. I hope they don't make him a cheap little character that can exploit the rest through his size.

I highly doubt Yoda will be really cheap, and his size is gonna give him a big edge. Gotta go PS3, Vader is way too badass. I know Longo would agree.

Rakon said:
I highly doubt Yoda will be really cheap, and his size is gonna give him a big edge. Gotta go PS3, Vader is way too badass. I know Longo would agree.

Just don't make him the Odd Job of Soul Caliber. Goldeneye anyone.

I still hate you Odd Job.

Rakon said:
Why you think I changed my avatar to Vader in the first place? Because it's ironic that my name is Luke, to fit with the Star Wars theme derived from my name, or because badass Vader is in Soul Calibur 4 for PS3.

Get it for the console you own. If you have both, then get the PS3... For Vader, because of his sound effects.

Yoda's SFX are bound to be lame, 4Kids-style.

Which version eh? PS3 of course, Vader is one of the coolest characters in the Star Wars universe...and Yoda...well I always hated him...or her...whatever

Astaroth001 said:
Which version eh? PS3 of course, Vader is one of the coolest characters in the Star Wars universe...and Yoda...well I always hated him...or her...whatever

How can Yoda be a woman? I cannot see that...

If I may, just for the sake of argument...

Sure, he's Vader, but there was a time when he was Anakin.

And we all know Anakin was a whiny little pussy growing up. I swear in Revenge of the Sith I was expecting at any moment for Anakin to attempt slitting his wrists with his lightsaber.

But one thing I did like about the prequels was how badass Yoda is in a fight.

I have an Xbox 360, so I'll be getting Yoda, but I personally don't see (at least not anymore) any real flaw for using Yoda. My question is, what other Star Wars characters will appear playable in this game? I'd like to see some Luke or Han Solo..

As long as Han shoots first.

Squiggy said:

And we all know Anakin was a whiny little pussy growing up. I swear in Revenge of the Sith I was expecting at any moment for Anakin to attempt slitting his wrists with his lightsaber.

Well you said it...HE IS VADER...who cares if he was Anakin....he was a pussy thanks to the episodes 1 & 2 and part of 3....if those episodes had never being made....no one would have known Vader as Anakin..or the pussy Anakin...instead of Yoda they should have thrown Kenobi (or whatever the spelling is) on the game or Luke

Astaroth001 said:
Squiggy said:

Well you said it...HE IS VADER...who cares if he was Anakin....he was a pussy thanks to the episodes 1 & 2 and part of 3....if those episodes had never being made....no one would have known Vader as Anakin..or the pussy Anakin...instead of Yoda they should have thrown Kenobi (or whatever the spelling is) on the game or Luke

Alright to all those who said Anakin was a pussy. YOU my friends are respectfully wrong. Anakin was the only HUMAN to fly a pod racer. Plus During episode 2 he lost his arm towards this guy
[/img]http://www.geocities.com/kswdb2/Dooku_img09.jpg
Count Dooku.
Plus in episode 3 he disarmed(literally disarmed) Count Dooku. Because of senator Palpatine on the dark side persuaying Anakin to kill him. He then does

So Anakin is definately not a pussy. but to help you with this situation. They definately should not of put Star Wars characters. Instead i was thinking more lines of someone from Metal Gear Solid(cough cought Solid Snake) and just for laughs, the fighting chicken that Peter Griffin fights and everytime it still lives

Lars said:
Anakin cant be a pussy, he killed the younglings for god sakes!

Well saying he killed the younglings doesn't make him look tough. Now leaving your mom, and then returned to your home planet and realize that tuskan raiders kidnapped your mom. So you would have to find her, but when you find her she dies and your arms, and then you killed the whole tribe of those tuskan raiders for revenge. Now that make it sounds tough.

h3ll3n+k1ll3r.png

Anakin to me is like the Star Wars equivalent to Raiden of Metal Gear. He does what he's told, but acts like a total pussy when confronted with anything else.

And apparently they both lost their humanity to cybernetic enhancement and are now inexplicably awesome.

Except Raiden will always be hated by fans because he took over the game when you didn't want him there, and now he's a cyborg ninja but you can't play as him.

At least Anakin DID redeem his pussiness apparently somewhere between Revenge of the Sith and A New Hope.

And I realize I have probably just destroyed my own argument. I don't really care at this point. I'll just be happy with Yoda and move along.

Well, I only have an Xbox. But if I got to choose between two copies of the game, one with Vader and one with Yoda, I'd probably go with the Vader ediition. neither will beat Kilik though!

Technically all Vader would really have to do is grip his hand into a fist and choke his opponent from afar until they stopped squirming. Maybe poke his lightsaber in 'em once or twice just to be sure.

Yoda would flip around so fast that nobody wold notice their intestines trailing on the ground until it's too late.

But such things would be far too easy, and for the sake of balance they must be scaled down.

That's why Superman is horribly misrepresented in pretty much every game he's ever appeared in. They sacrifice pure awesome for the sake of trivial things such and challenge and balance. Seriously, a real Superman game would give you access to all of Superman's powers and free roaming access all over Metropolis, with supervillain missions and acts of superdickery on the side. But now I'm getting off topic...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VoHoYo