Soul Calibur 4 for PS3 or Xbox 360?

Already, i didn't know this at first. There's a has been a rumor going around that would stop which system is going to have better characters.
The rumor was the main character from a new star wars game coming out called "Star Wars: The Force Unleashed" The main story is about Darth Vader's secret apprentice who is ordered to kill the remaining jedi's after Emperor Palpatine's order 66

As doing so, NAMCO BANDAI placed this character to end the fight between which system is going to have better characters.

Here's the link to the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB3uxWBjYAY

Gamestop, has released the same video. I'm not sure if the trailer is still posted on their website or not

Yeah, both copies will have Secret Apprentice, but the 360 version will have Yoda exclusively and the PS3 will have Vader exclusively. Unless they pull a fast one and offer the other characters as downloadable contecnt later in the game's life.

And this isn't to "end the fight between which system is going to have better characters," it's just a ploy to advertise the upcoming Force Unleashed game. Nothing more.

... A damn good idea for advertisement, though.

I'm more interested in the other oddball characters that they're including but have still been kept quiet; stuff more recognizable in the land of the rising sun.

Also, I'm hoping for a Create a Soul mode with a bit more flexibility.

PS: Yoda's the punchline to the joke that Star Wars has become.

My time, it's 1:12 in the morning of July 27 2008. You guys got exactly 37 hours and 48 minutes to make the decision.

From what i saw in the trailers and previews, may the force be with you all!

De-Ting said:
Nobody can resist epic Vader vs. Nightmare...
...which any 360 player can witness once he is realeased as DLC.

http://www.gamerankings.com/itemranking ... wid=955253
(read the paragraph under the Yoda pic)

Not good enough?

Well the SC team has also hinted that Vader will be downloadable for 360 and Yoda for PS3. They would not hint at something like that without carrying it out, they are just making them "exclusive" for the first few months to sell more copies. And then they will make even more money when people start downloading the other characters. There is just no reason for them to not eventually make the Star Wars characters downloadable. The force may be strong, but the dollar is even stronger....

On a side note, I must commend you for your matchup, the two greatest evils in the game from two awesome universes. But you could also do Yoda vs. Siegfried. And speaking of Yoda, I have heard that he is the cheapest cheapskate to ride the cheaptrain from Cheaptown to Soul Calibur. My worst fears have become true.....

Although, realistically, folks, its fucking Yoda. He would single-handedly own every character on the roster. But so would Vader. It's as simple as this:

Staff?
Lightsaber.

Sword?
Lightsaber.

Soulcalibur / Soul Edge?
...Lightsaber.

Nothing beats the trusty lightsaber, both in terms of coolness and efficiency.

Guan_Yu said:
Nothing beats the trusty lightsaber, both in terms of coolness and efficiency.
Which is why Talim is going to be deflecting them left and right with her stupid stick...things.

And I figured they'd make the other jedi downloadable on the other system (for a price), but I also wouldn't be surprised if both Vader and Yoda end up being the suck-butt Zhao Yuns of Soul Calibur.

What really sucks!

I bought and reserved the game.
Then found out the secret apprentice is named The Apprentice.

Wtf?
We had a little arguement over the name in hopes the game itself will give us a fair decision on who wins the arguement. No! instead they just gave us a different name The Apprentice

So now we have to wait until september to really know for sure what they called this apprentice in the new Lucas Arts game, Star Wars: The Force Unleashed.

Or if some nerd like myself will find the answer sooner. So nerds help settle this arguement.

I think they're naming him Starkiller, which was Luicas' orignal concept for the Skywalker family name.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle