call of duty 4 for the ps3 or for xbox360

^Being a fanboy himself, I'm sure that thought occured to him.

When this questioon is posed of games that are identical on both systems, it comes down to choosing which console you like to play games on more. Or which console you own.

Xbox 360's Acheivments have persuaded a few gamers as well.

Online play. That's about the only valid argument to make for or against either version.

As usual, the 360 version has better support and more people playing.

PC is the obvious choice, though. Noobs.

tom- said:
As usual, the 360 version has better support and more people playing.
But it also has more:
OOOOOOOWNED!!!!
STFU NOOB.
GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY
YOUR SO BAD AT THIS I'M AWESOME!
YEAH NIGGA YEAH
GHEY!
YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS!
etc.

It's quite obvious there are going to be more idiots on Live, since it has a much higher amount of users than the PSN.

I choose PS3.

More civilised people, free and realiable. FUN TIMES!

Also, a pro or a con, less people have a mic on PS3...which mean less verbal abuse but you can't communicate.

Must have Acheivments...

And yeah FPS just seem more natural on the 360 controller but thats personal choice.

I've always liked the PS3 controllers when it came to FPS games because I prefer to have my thumbs at the same area. But then again, I am ambidextrious so that may make a difference in my thumb moving abilities.

Longo_2_guns said:
I've always liked the PS3 controllers when it came to FPS games because I prefer to have my thumbs at the same area.
^ Win. Everyone has their own controller preference, but I can't stand the Xbox misplaced-stick setup.

Nobody can really say which version they like more without having played both of them. PS3 version looks more realistic though. The only thing thing the 360 version has above it is the achievements, but the PS3 is bound to have those soon enough.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle