So, what's your sign?

So this doesn't have anything to do with the zodiac. I was just wondering how old everyone is and what their favorite system of all time is. I'll start out: 21 and PS2 followed closely by original Gameboy

23. 24 this year.

As for a favourite system? What does one gauge it on? It's pioneering ways and paving the future? Taking things to the next level? It's library of games? It's use of new technology? It's future promises?

I'd have to say the NES and SNES are pretty high up there.

As well as the PSX, PS2, DC and 360.

The Wii I have no experience with so I can't really say.

I don't really have a favourite. Every system is good in it's own way.

I mean, even the Virtual Boy excelled in an area. I don't believe any other system induced as many headaches as that thing did.

Speaking of the Virtual Boy...Here's something taken from a person's sales page of one on EBay:

....This system works very well and is very cool. The virtual Boy is the only true 3D system out there and is definetly a collector's item!

I am kind of tempted to buy one.

21. I spent hours upon hours on my snes and nin64 so I would have to say those 2 systems. I never got much into Playstation so I was never interested in getting a PS2. But we got one a little over a year ago and its alright.

20, Dreamcast. The console that has some of my favorite games is the N64 and NES, but I like the Dreamcast the best because just about every game I played on that system was filled with awesome. Even games I thought were goign to be extremely stupid (typing of the dead, for example) I found to be great. Heck I still buy games for it, which is something I cant say for my PS2.

20, Libra, and the Nintendo 64. Has some of the best games ever made, including Super Mario 64, Ocarina of Time, Banjo Kazzoie, Super Smash Bros, Jet Force Gemini, F-Zero X, 1080, Tony Hawk, and DK 64.

There are also some other great games on there, but I can't think of them right now.

Age - 16
Height - 7ft 2
Weight - 200 pounds
Sex - Male
Credit Card no. 1234 12134616 7467
D/O/B - 5/12/90

SNES

LinksOcarina said:
20, Libra, and the Nintendo 64. Has some of the best games ever made, including Super Mario 64, Ocarina of Time, Banjo Kazzoie, Super Smash Bros, Jet Force Gemini, F-Zero X, 1080, Tony Hawk, and DK 64.

There are also some other great games on there, but I can't think of them right now.

I love Banjo-Kazooie too. I never put that game down until I got to the witch. Then I found it incredibly too hard and could never beat her :< I should pick it up and play again :p

Enigma said:
LinksOcarina said:

I love Banjo-Kazooie too. I never put that game down until I got to the witch. Then I found it incredibly too hard and could never beat her :< I should pick it up and play again :p

I only got to the game show part. I put down the game for a while before I got to that part because I didnt have enough notes to open that door. By the time I got around to doing it, I forgot just about half of the game so I totally suck at those trivia questions.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle