Skate 3

schimmel

Rookie
Has nobody else picked this up yet? It's a lot of fun, and some small tweaks to the Skate 2 gameplay make it a little more fluid

Shit, I forgot about it. I played the demo and thought it was awesome seeing Jason Lee play Coach Frank.

Which is the best Skate game? Has the general consensus come to Skate 3 being the best of the series? THPS HD and the disappointment therein have driven me to this.

what's with all the necroposting dan? do you drink at night because you're ashamed of your life and than come here in a drunken rage and dig up old topics, than cry yourself to sleep?

And Skate 2 was by far the best of the series, skate 3 tried too hard to go over the top when the series was best seated in realism

Icepick said:
what's with all the necroposting dan? do you drink at night because you're ashamed of your life and than come here in a drunken rage and dig up old topics, than cry yourself to sleep?

And Skate 2 was by far the best of the series, skate 3 tried too hard to go over the top when the series was best seated in realism
Thanks for answering my question :)

Sadly I don't have it anymore though. Have Skate 3 still if anyone wants to play sometime. (The multiplayer is frustratingly obtuse though -- "crews" and no lobbies and grrrrrrr.)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod