Assassin's Creed 2

Longo_2_guns

Forum Moderator
Staff member
So, has anyone else picked this up yet? I got it and haven't been able to put it down since.

Frankly, it's a whole lot better than the first one, which was already an amazing game. So, yeah. Get it.

An email I got made me want to get the PSP Assassin's Creed too, since you can use what you gain in one game to get something else in the other.

Either way, birthday/Christmas.

Didn't like the original, thus i shall not bother with this unless it is significantly different.

Or has a crossbow.

Is it best to play the first before the second? Or can I just go straight into this one?

Play the first one first. Plotwise, it's necessary, and it's a good game and this one makes it bad in comparison.

The biggest flaw in the first one is that the missions get repetitive, so if you rush through only doing the story you'll burn out fast. Have some fun while you play, you know?

I will be picking it up eventually...Hopefully sooner than later but who knows....

I had a ton of fun with the first one

Yeah, I have a list of must plays that I still need to get to...but I'm calling in my PS3 repair today so I'll be getting back on track shortly. (Also, why is the repair cost the same now despite the drop in price? As PS3 face, Ken Butler would say, "C'mon!")

For Christams I'm split between this, MW2, Uncharted 2 or Dragon Age. I hate the Christmas/Summer quarters...too many games to choose from.

This is one of those games i'm going to have to wait on, simply because I have no money. Once it's a LOT cheaper, then I will pick it up.

Plus I need to finish the first one, which I was almost done with but haven't gone back to in over a year. I might do that one next after I ifinish up Borderlands, Dragon Age, and Brutal Legend.

Got it last night and am really enjoying it so far. I like how they intertwine the early missions and story development with a tutorial of the controls and weapon uses...its makes learning everything way more tolerable.

What system did you get it on Longo? I got it on PS3 and there is some noticeable frame rate issues from time to time. It isn't horrible, but I definitely notice it.

BigZell2020 said:
What system did you get it on Longo? I got it on PS3 and there is some noticeable frame rate issues from time to time. It isn't horrible, but I definitely notice it.

*Crickets*

Er, sorry. Yeah, I got it on PS3. I only notice any framerate problems when I'm looking at The Truth videos.

Longo_2_guns said:
Er, sorry. Yeah, I got it on PS3. I only notice any framerate problems when I'm looking at The Truth videos.
I'm using the Xbox version, Which doesn't have those problems AFAIK.
I got 3 of the Truth clips, Anybody got more?

I'm gonna get it for 360 most likely, once I finish Borderlands on pc. Speaking of that, does anyone wanna play through it online?

It does look very cool though, I'm pretty excited to see what they've improved on from the first game, which was very good minus a few errors.

Right, so I just finished. So, uh, spoilers, kinda:

Desmond himself summed up the ending in three simple words. What. The. Fuck. The only problem with the game at all is that the ending is similar to the first's, in that it gets fucking nuts and then ends in a cliffhanger. Although this time we have a little more to go off of, which makes it twice as bad!

Honestly, though, this is my personal Game of the Year. I, just, wow.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle