Share Your Own Game Cover

LMAO

Keep em coming guys, these are great!

97028679.png

ok you guys can take this over and do what you want i'll go to a different forum with more serious gamers. lol i like the wiggles cover and the full retard one too.

I made this one a few years back and hid it inside my friend's GameStop store.

Then for the next few weeks I'd call and ask about Pac-Man vs Mortal Kombat 2006 - not the 2005 edition, I was looking for the new one. Parenthetically this was before the Battletoads meme done with GameStop stores. Anyways, I'd later walk into the GameStop, find the case on the wall and ask for the title.

believe it or not, this was considered fun stuff back in 2006. or I just liked to make my friend's life a living hell, i forget which

2d0ifde.jpg

http://i27.tinypic.com/nn7k39.jpg < original large file

I apologize for reviving this thread
Anyways, I remember someone from the GR staff post a link to a forum that had all sorts of anagrams for game covers. So yesterday I thought I might give that a try, because they were funny. Especially Skate changed to Steak.

Anyways here's my anagram for Gears of War
188795_201918693168151_100000500658428_745762_6475442_n.jpg

Judging by your sig and now this, I can see you found the Gears of War font and wet t'town on it.

Actually, yesterday I wanted to find out how to get the same style of fonts from covers of games, movies etc. So I did a 3 minute research and presto!

I was going to make a Halo anagram and call it Hola 3, but someone beat me to it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod