Share Your Own Game Cover

DBucks8 said:
JCD, that rip on The Verve is the funniest thing I've seen for weeks. Thank you. Tis now my background.
Glad to have been of service. :)

steelwolf said:
We are loosing track here with jokes so i am going to suggest a catagory every week. For this week we should see who can do the best classic N64 game covers.
Oh c'mon. If you think this topic is going to last for weeks with such harsh rules, you're mistaken. It's a popular topic, you might as well embrace the silliness and have some fun. I bet you'd change your mind if you had.... YOU'RE OWN GAME!

SnesBox.jpg

And just for giggles:

supe64.jpg

29qmu6x.jpg

Joining the fun. It turned out awfully pixelated, but then I saw Ugh's and dared to post it as it is. :D

edit: The back too..

2lut5s4.jpg

JCD said:
Let's keep it clean.

Do you mean my FF7 cover where I used the S word? My bad.

Tangerine, if you centered the pic and came up with a name that sounded better than that it would've looked alright. They're really not all that hard to make :p And people don't like it when u tlk lyke dis because you sound like you're 12.

Just some friendly advice because you need it.

Tangerine, I used to listen to a whole lot of 'classic' rap, but nothing that was mainstream like Biggie and Pac or that shit. Get some Pharcyde, Charizma, Nas, then come talk.... yo.

Public Enemy, N.W.A, Wu-Tang Clan, Aesop Rock, and Illogic are some of my favorite Hip Hop, and Rap artists. Anyway haha that Face Palm solving simulator is hilarious. Nice job Howard!

if i may interject here, rap sucks. especially after 2pac and biggy had gay sex and gave dachother aids, but i digress. jcd your game covers are indeed hilarious and the face palm is indeed great Ugh.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle