Road Trip!!!!

Playlist right now is just a bunch of crap: A couple of techno-based soundtracks, podcasts (GRR, a couple of friends), a bunch of music. I usually just hit shuffle and listen to my disgusting mix of everything...except country...never that.

I get along pretty well with my father-in-law actually. He's a good guy, definitely not as talkative as me though. So listening to my iPod and giving him silence is a good thing.

Not talkative can be a good thing on a long journey. I dont know about you guys but I quite like the ambience of a car rolling on the tarmac - it relaxes me.

Although if you guys are at the stage still where it's awkward to have silence then talk away! Plus, if it's a long, long joureny then I suppose you'll need chat to keep yourself aware!

I like to think I helped here :cool:

No, I've been married for eight years and gone on several vacations with her family. We're really comfortable. He needs his silence, and if I don't have something to occupy me...I don't shut the fuck up. So bringing an iPod is for the greater good of everyone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod