Road Trip!!!!

Discussion in 'Films, TV, Music, Books, Etc.' started by Bretimus_v2, Jun 20, 2012.

1. Sightless

Sightless Veteran

Buh, cleaning. Instead of water, just opt for fire.

2. Bretimus_v2

Bretimus_v2 So tired.

Playlist right now is just a bunch of crap: A couple of techno-based soundtracks, podcasts (GRR, a couple of friends), a bunch of music. I usually just hit shuffle and listen to my disgusting mix of everything...except country...never that.

I get along pretty well with my father-in-law actually. He's a good guy, definitely not as talkative as me though. So listening to my iPod and giving him silence is a good thing.

3. MattAY

MattAY Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

Not talkative can be a good thing on a long journey. I dont know about you guys but I quite like the ambience of a car rolling on the tarmac - it relaxes me.

Although if you guys are at the stage still where it's awkward to have silence then talk away! Plus, if it's a long, long joureny then I suppose you'll need chat to keep yourself aware!

I like to think I helped here :cool:

4. Bretimus_v2

Bretimus_v2 So tired.

No, I've been married for eight years and gone on several vacations with her family. We're really comfortable. He needs his silence, and if I don't have something to occupy me...I don't shut the fuck up. So bringing an iPod is for the greater good of everyone.

5. danielrbischoff

Never country.

6. BlackStar

BlackStar Rookie