Reason Why Ustream is Better than Twitch

Happy Birthday, Urbz. Got you:

True+Justice+Urban+Warfare+%25282011%2529+BRRIp.png

I'm going to go out for a smoke.. when I get back.. there better be some half-naked asian biatch .gifs dancing around in this thread!

Props for the Macklemore reference. Where do you work by the way? That looks like a totally laid back place.

Happy Birthday black predator!

UrbanMasque said:
I'm going to go out for a smoke.. when I get back.. there better be some half-naked asian biatch .gifs dancing around in this thread!

Your wish is my command.
tumblr_lmcxcg0Ja91qki4gwo1_400.gif

Happy birthday!

UrbanMasque said:

YOU HEARD THE MAN!

tumblr_lyn941k5OL1roo0c4o1_400.gif

NN-tis-nn-tis-nn-tis-nnnnnn-tiisssss!

Ok, seriously now, Happy Birthday Urban!

1239023209_car-show-chick.gif

...Yup, I'm in love again.

UrbanMasque said:

Dude, you didn't open the bluray box:

hot-asian-misa-campo.jpg

EDIT: I had to replace my first pic because I don't know if it's kosher.

Haha, just make sure it's not nudey, or is linked/embedded onto a website that involves nudity!

Lethean said:
Where do you work by the way? That looks like a totally laid back place.
I don't think he's going to ever answer your question, so I'll be a dick and do so. I made the title Ustream is better than Twitch, and if you watched the video you would see that picture of Bane inside a Ustream frame. So, he works at Ustream :wink: If I was in San Francisco, I would drop by and pay Urbz a visit. His pals seem pretty cool like Chris. I wished Urban would quit calling me "terrible" when I live stream.

Dear Diary,

UghRochester said:
If I was in San Francisco, I would drop by and pay Urbz a visit. His pals seem pretty cool like Chris. I wished Urban would quit calling me "terrible" when I live stream.

hispanic_girl_writing_in_diary_on_bed_BLD027946.jpg

hahaha Used

Happy Belated Birthday ole buddy ole pal. It might not be your birthday anymore but that's no excuse to not share the asians.

IS099N6SJ.jpg

Don't thank me, thank imagesource.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod