Quick Question...

schimmel

Rookie
I was just curious... now that GameRevolution has its own video player and stuff, are you guys gonna start doing video reviews? I think if you did it'd be pretty cool since your reviews are the best around and I'd love to see the same style captured while showcasing actual gameplay footage instead of just looking at still screen shots.

Gametrailers.com has amazing video reviews (not to divert traffic from GR, but I'm just saying).

If you guys do start doing video reviews (which I think is a great idea), make sure it has that genuine GR humour.

It would be awesome, though I might put a strain on our already crappy relationship with Crave. (Just a guess.)
I worry about things to much.
Also De-ting, thank you.

De-Ting said:
UrbanMasque said:
Tthey should give us a walkthrough of GR HQ.
Especially if they do something like this at the start of every workday.

De Ting your suggestion brought a smile to my heart. If I didn't feel bad about double posting in the other topic I'd totally go gay for you. :p

It'd be great to see GR do video reviews. That's one of the prime reasons I go to gametrailers in the first place. It'd be great to see a video review that has some humor.

I am a bit reserved on this.....

mainly because I think that the written reviews are miles better than gametrailers movie reviews, that's me though.

LinksOcarina said:
I am a bit reserved on this.....

mainly because I think that the written reviews are miles better than gametrailers movie reviews, that's me though.
This.

Also, I'm not sure it would be able to capture the charm the written reviews have without being G4ish.

we will definately be doing more video in the future, video reviews are a possibility, but not decided yet.

The drawbacks for video reviews is that we would need to get a video editor to do some splicing of gameplay footage and all that - no one wants to look at a person mouthing off for three minutes. Reviewers would also have to write essentially two pieces - one that is written and another that is a condensed version for the video. This means "time and budget", two things that, well, you know...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod