Pubic Hair.

Ever shave teh pubes?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I use an electric razor to just keep it down to stubble now. Using a real razor leaves to much unsightly razor burn and hurts.

The actual scrotum has always been a problem though. The skin is too delicate to remove the hair effectively.

maca2kx said:
No Hellfire, you have no right to do that once you've made a topic complaining about him, you're just as bad as he is if you do that and merely perpetuating the whole stupid argument. If Shane makes decent posts for once then I've got no problem with him, on the other hand if you start jumping down his throat whenever he does post then you're going to hit rock bottom in my estimations and any topic you make will have no effect on myself or many other people.

Sam

Oh give me a break.

Damn...

Depends on what you mean by "shave". If you're referring to "shave" as in "make completely bald like it was when you were a baby", then no, I don't do that.

However, I do keep it trimmed to a minimum using a beard trimmer. I mainly do it for comfort, keeps it from becoming an ichy sweaty jungle on hot days.

It is weird to describe what you're wearing to other guys on a forum, but not one has thought this is a weird conversation? These are the same dudes talking here, as there was on the other topic, you know... weirdos..

But no. No reason for such. Maybe if I'd wear a bikini, it'd be reasonable in the sense of aesthetics. Still I wouldn't demand it for anyone else or myself without a proper reason.

To all you guys who let it grow: why? I know it certainly wasn't very comfortable for me before I started, but maybe I'm just particularly hairy down there. Some guys once told me they thought it was homo (they actually used the term "homo") or something... but you cut the hair on your head, right?

I'm not criticising your choice, I'm just curious as to why you made it.

Simsy said:
To all you guys who let it grow: why? I know it certainly wasn't very comfortable for me before I started, but maybe I'm just particularly hairy down there. Some guys once told me they thought it was homo (they actually used the term "homo") or something... but you cut the hair on your head, right?

I'm not criticising your choice, I'm just curious as to why you made it.

I'll say what my friend says to people who ask him what he's doing with his hair. He says he's not growing it out, he's just not stopping it from doing its own thing.

That's pretty much what I'm doing, I don't really think about cutting it down at the relevant times... i.e. when I can actually do something about it, so I never get round to doing it.

Sam

Simsy said:
... but you cut the hair on your head, right?

no..

no i dont. so now you see why i dont cut any other hairs..

simsy.. you shave your arm pits? legs? .. but you cut the hair on your head right?

Yeah, I kinda figured I'd get the "I don't cut my hair" line... I do the same.

What I mean is, you don't consider it in any way odd or unnatural for guys to cut their head hair, right? Same difference.

As for armpits, yes, I keep those trim down as well. It's somewhat more comfortable to have just a thin layer (I'm not talking about itchy stubble, just a thin layer) than a bush, and my girlfriend is considerably shorter than me so she doesn't get it in the face all the time. As for my legs -> no. The hair there isn't uncomfortable or troublesome, and it keeps my skinny legs warm in winter.

Simsy said:
To all you guys who let it grow: why?
--
It's not really any kind of statement from my side. At the moment any of my bodyhair isn't bothering me or anyone around me, so there's no problem.

I'm not against shaving either, so if I find any of my bodyhair uncomfortable or somehow unattractive, naturally I will trim around a bit. Same way I trim my hair and beard when I feel they're making me look like a weirdo.(I might be one, but not everyone has to know that)

But as I said, I don't really wear a bikini, so my pubic hair would have to be pretty damn long to be showing out under the leg of my jeans...

the main point is: the hairs arent the only long thing in my pants... so girls arent worried about the pubes

;)

..simsy, you trim teh pits?!?!

i stopped shavin cause of the stuble :roll:

yes! i hate the sandy love!. lol, how the hell did this subject acrew 2 pages worth of replies? :shock:

Paradox said:
yes! i hate the sandy love!. lol, how the hell did this subject acrew 2 pages worth of replies? :shock:

As time goes on you'll get used to this at GR. Intellectual topics about time travel, the expanse of space, Marxism, global warming or many other topics will get about fifteen replies (or fifty replies with about ten worthwhile ones and forty consisting of a back and forth argument between two posters) while topics about what people are wearing or pubic hair can easily read the second, third or fourth pages.

Sam

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod