Pubic Hair.

Discussion in 'Films, TV, Music, Books, Etc.' started by plumpkin, Mar 10, 2006.

?

Ever shave teh pubes?

1. Yes.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Silencer

Silencer Rookie

I use an electric razor to just keep it down to stubble now. Using a real razor leaves to much unsightly razor burn and hurts.

The actual scrotum has always been a problem though. The skin is too delicate to remove the hair effectively.

2. Hellfire1014

Hellfire1014 Rookie

Oh give me a break.

Damn...

3. Paradox

Paradox Soaring Phoenix

well, ive been shaved. does that count?

4. The_Nes_Man

The_Nes_Man Rookie

Yes, i was curious!

5. Simsy

Simsy Rookie

Depends on what you mean by "shave". If you're referring to "shave" as in "make completely bald like it was when you were a baby", then no, I don't do that.

However, I do keep it trimmed to a minimum using a beard trimmer. I mainly do it for comfort, keeps it from becoming an ichy sweaty jungle on hot days.

6. Typewriter

Typewriter Rookie

:shock:

Wow...ew.

7. MrHimashi

MrHimashi Rookie

this topic is making me want to shave my pubes

8. Silencer

Silencer Rookie

It's something you should at least try once, just to see if you like it.

9. Robmiester

Robmiester Rookie

I do control and maintain that area.

If I didn't, You would see it if I had snowpants on.

10. Haydi

Haydi Rookie

It is weird to describe what you're wearing to other guys on a forum, but not one has thought this is a weird conversation? These are the same dudes talking here, as there was on the other topic, you know... weirdos..

But no. No reason for such. Maybe if I'd wear a bikini, it'd be reasonable in the sense of aesthetics. Still I wouldn't demand it for anyone else or myself without a proper reason.

11. Simsy

Simsy Rookie

To all you guys who let it grow: why? I know it certainly wasn't very comfortable for me before I started, but maybe I'm just particularly hairy down there. Some guys once told me they thought it was homo (they actually used the term "homo") or something... but you cut the hair on your head, right?

I'm not criticising your choice, I'm just curious as to why you made it.

12. maca2kx

maca2kx Rookie

I'll say what my friend says to people who ask him what he's doing with his hair. He says he's not growing it out, he's just not stopping it from doing its own thing.

That's pretty much what I'm doing, I don't really think about cutting it down at the relevant times... i.e. when I can actually do something about it, so I never get round to doing it.

Sam

13. Hippy_Cune

Hippy_Cune Rookie

no..

no i dont. so now you see why i dont cut any other hairs..

simsy.. you shave your arm pits? legs? .. but you cut the hair on your head right?

14. Simsy

Simsy Rookie

Yeah, I kinda figured I'd get the "I don't cut my hair" line... I do the same.

What I mean is, you don't consider it in any way odd or unnatural for guys to cut their head hair, right? Same difference.

As for armpits, yes, I keep those trim down as well. It's somewhat more comfortable to have just a thin layer (I'm not talking about itchy stubble, just a thin layer) than a bush, and my girlfriend is considerably shorter than me so she doesn't get it in the face all the time. As for my legs -> no. The hair there isn't uncomfortable or troublesome, and it keeps my skinny legs warm in winter.

15. Pickle_Weasel

Pickle_Weasel Regular

Daily, that way the ladies get the full three inch experience without having bush to fight away.

16. Haydi

Haydi Rookie

It's not really any kind of statement from my side. At the moment any of my bodyhair isn't bothering me or anyone around me, so there's no problem.

I'm not against shaving either, so if I find any of my bodyhair uncomfortable or somehow unattractive, naturally I will trim around a bit. Same way I trim my hair and beard when I feel they're making me look like a weirdo.(I might be one, but not everyone has to know that)

But as I said, I don't really wear a bikini, so my pubic hair would have to be pretty damn long to be showing out under the leg of my jeans...

17. Hippy_Cune

Hippy_Cune Rookie

the main point is: the hairs arent the only long thing in my pants... so girls arent worried about the pubes

;)

..simsy, you trim teh pits?!?!

i stopped shavin cause of the stuble :roll:

18. Chris_s

Chris_s Rookie

Girl stubble hurts, it feels like sandpaper. Who feels?

19. Paradox

Paradox Soaring Phoenix

yes! i hate the sandy love!. lol, how the hell did this subject acrew 2 pages worth of replies? :shock:

20. maca2kx

maca2kx Rookie

As time goes on you'll get used to this at GR. Intellectual topics about time travel, the expanse of space, Marxism, global warming or many other topics will get about fifteen replies (or fifty replies with about ten worthwhile ones and forty consisting of a back and forth argument between two posters) while topics about what people are wearing or pubic hair can easily read the second, third or fourth pages.

Sam