Post your Dovahkiin

used44

Forum Moderator
Staff member
photo-1.jpg

Introducing Liam Bear-Beard, my xenophobic Nord warrior. No spoilers. Show them with their helms off so we can check out your character creation skills.

Eyebrows up in here posting screenshots of Link from Wii 3.

Ill post mine tomorrow. My guy is just a shaved head psycho lookin brawler.

intoTheRain said:
Eyebrows up in here posting screenshots of Link from Wii 3.

Ill post mine tomorrow. My guy is just a shaved head psycho lookin brawler.

Fused with Boromir.

I doubt I'll post my sexy dunmer girl, but I think it would be a damn good idea if this was more of a general "Post your user created characters". Because I know I'll wanna show of my Saints Row 3 digs... when I get it.

Longo_2_guns said:
I doubt I'll post my sexy dunmer girl
Do it, i want to see if it's possible.
My chick is ugly and very evil looking, i played around with the sliders for like 5 minutes before going 'fuck it' and randomizing until i got something that didn't suck too much.

It's not possible. They literally all have the damn frown wrinkles and eyebags.

I should've made an altmer. Stupid Barbie dress up game...

Was so amped to play when I got home that day when it came out that I didn't spend any time customizing. Just did a couple of minor tweaks so I could hurry up and start playing! The end result 40 levels later...

ScreenShot7.jpg

wheres the horse from.

i picked up rayman origins today so between that and uncharted 3 i think skyrim might take a back seat for a few days. havin a little gathering at the house tomorrow, rayman should be a blast. the girlfriend always wants to play little big planet 2 but i am soooo sick of that game. and it's so depressing and weird.

will post my dood later

whatd u do for the daedra hearts c_nate? lol

i just went to winterhold college and talked to the elf. bought his 2 hearts, slept 48 hours, bought 2 more, etc. till i had like 20. made all sorts of weps with diff enchants. didn't wanna have to go back again.

intoTheRain said:
whatd u do for the daedra hearts c_nate? lol

i just went to winterhold college and talked to the elf. bought his 2 hearts, slept 48 hours, bought 2 more, etc. till i had like 20. made all sorts of weps with diff enchants. didn't wanna have to go back again.

Yeah, the horse is Shadowmere. Don't want to spoil anything but you get him during a certain quest chain. Just by looking at him, I'm sure you have a pretty good idea from where already...lol

As for the hearts, I did do that trick a couple of times, but was actually pretty lucky and found a bunch just doing random things. Ran into a hagraven fighting a spriggan, killed them both and the hag had a heart on it. Found a few in some ruins. I guess it might be because my level but they are starting to show up in other peoples inventories as well. The alchemy shop in whiterun had one for instance which surprised me. So they are kind of rare but not that rare where I had a problem making the armor.

Wow, pretty cool characters so far. I'm not too far on my current play through but you can see my character in the Let's Play I posted. Got fashion tips? I'll try to incorporate them in the Let's Play.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod