"Pimp my ride" broken engrish?

Lethean

Rookie
Pimp My Ride
Play the 360 in your car in the game in your 360.

Ok, I've tried reading that numerous times and I've yet to make any sense of it.

Perhaps I'm missing something?

My bad. It's a reference to the episode of Pimp My Ride where they decked a car out with 360s. The joke was supposed to be that you would be playing the 360 in your car inside the game that you were playing on your 360. I thought it was a funny paradox, but I guess you had to see, or at least hear about, that episode. Thanks for the feedback, I'll try to think of something a little less confusing.

I understood it and thought it was funny. I hadn't seen that episode, but could imagine people putting 360s in their cars, as they have with other consoles and PCs.

Joe_Dodson said:
My bad. It's a reference to the episode of Pimp My Ride where they decked a car out with 360s. The joke was supposed to be that you would be playing the 360 in your car inside the game that you were playing on your 360. I thought it was a funny paradox, but I guess you had to see, or at least hear about, that episode. Thanks for the feedback, I'll try to think of something a little less confusing.

Ahh. It makes total sense now. I kind of thought that's what you meant but since I've never seen Pimp My Ride or anything, I had no clue and it just looked a little off to me.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod