Pee q's

One of the funniest parts of Friends With Benefits is when Timberlake's character struggles to take a piss with a hard-on. So very true.

Someone's trying to earn some Best of GR Awards....

standing in pub restrooms, sitting at home
over the fence
wash your FUCKING hands goddamit

Standing, always. Feels weird just to pee while sitting.
Over the fence going for the best possible arc of piss. Combine with sunshine -> Pee rainbow.
Quick wash when indoors, nothing when outside.

Best urinal is the world around you. Blast it with piss!

Affen said:
Best urinal is the world around you. Blast it with piss!
FOUR WORDS OR LESS!
Also, some might think it's funny, some might not. Whoever poops in the urinals are assholes! I hate having to put gloves on and scoop that stuff out at work.

Takes a special man to scoop shit out of a urinal at a McDonalds. Thank God there are people out there who will willingly go back to school after finishing 17 years of it to teach a bunch of douchebag kids. Thank God for those who want to work 24+ hours, and do 12+ hour steady surgeries(and have the brains and determination to get there), and thank the Lord above for those that will serve me my fries AND scoop my shit out of a urinal for near minimum wage.

Seriously.

Ugh you're the man, the backbone of the country.

Also, anyone who shits in a urinal deserves to be forcefed that shit and then be lit on fire.

used44 said:
There's got to be a better strategy than scooping it with your hands.

Use a lacrosse stick.

Used, same page. Nothing worse than morning wood pee. Personally I like to use the superman position. I rest my legs on the tub and then pelvis down on the toilet. Problem sovled.

Bretimus_v2 said:
used44 said:

Use a lacrosse stick.

Used, same page. Nothing worse than morning wood pee. Personally I like to use the superman position. I rest my legs on the tub and then pelvis down on the toilet. Problem sovled.

To be honest if i have morning wood i pee in the shower its much easier to wake up take a shower and pee in it than to get in the best position to go pee for 5 minutes so you don't pee over everything

used44 said:
Some quick pee questions.

Standing or sitting?
If standing and wearing pants, through the gate or over the fence?
Wash your hands or just sort of pretend to wipe them on your jeans?

Bonus round: in four words or less, describe the best urinal you've ever used.

You are a bitch if you sit down to pee. Unless you are pooping, that is.
Only 12 year old boys and people who wear sweatpants go over the fence.
I only wash my hands I get some splashback on them, or am about to do something that would make my mouth or someone else have contact with my dick through proxy (like eating, for example).

Best urinal would be one of the piss tubes on many fobs in afghanistan. It is literally a tube stuck in the ground that you pee into. They are usually right in the open so you are basically peeing in front of everyone, its great.

Boner pisses suck, boners period just can cause problems unless you're in a sexual situation. If you say boners are always beneficial my middle and high school selves would beg to differ.

Anybody else find it funny how in another thread is misc we wonder why there aren't more women here and want more and we have a piss thread right below it? At least 99% if the girls I've met would rather confess to a murder than talking about pee/poop

Anyways to Boner pisses..... Standing with a BP has a risk on hitting the sit and sitting with a BP has the risk of having to lean too forward or "bend yo junk" in order to avoid painting the wall a new color.

Worst urinals are ones without walls in between, I'm confident of my junk but the idea of some dick douche next to me spying on my uncovered junk is horrifying. Because lets face it, when your junk is visible in non-sexual moments it never looks grade A but more like a sad pig's tail or grade D........ Am I the only one who feels like this? If so then I was joking..... all along.......

used44 said:

There is.

I used to work at a Shakey's Pizzeria. I went into the bathroom one day, the toilet is overflowing, there is poop in it, on the floor, and smeared on the wall. I thought to myself, man that is disgusting, there has to be some simple way to clean that. And there was.

I turned around, pretended I didn't see it, and went back to working elsewhere. 15-20 minutes later, I saw my boss going in there with rubber gloves and a mask. Problem solved :D

Standing
On the fence, gotta mark that turf
Fuggedaboutit

used44 said:
Man, what is with you and knives recently.

Must be a coincidence and it doesn't have anything to do with the knife set I recently brought.

About "boner pisses", I'd hold my breath so my mind is off the boner or I'd brush and floss my teeth first before taking a leak. Mind over matter, guys.

Gunner37 said:
To be honest if i have morning wood i pee in the shower its much easier to wake up take a shower and pee in it than to get in the best position to go pee for 5 minutes so you don't pee over everything

Essentially my strategy. Then again, drunk housemates pee on everything anyways, so why should I feel guilty in the first place?

I used to worry about content in my posts for appropriateness, now I'm not afraid of anything. Thanks GR! =P

Sitting,
Never public restrooms.

^not this again. I try to do my business at work or out so i don't ruin the home toilet. public dumps for the ..humps? win?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod