Pee q's

used44

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Some quick pee questions.

Standing or sitting?
If standing and wearing pants, through the gate or over the fence?
Wash your hands or just sort of pretend to wipe them on your jeans?

Bonus round: in four words or less, describe the best urinal you've ever used.

Standing
Over the fence, or under if possible. Through the gate if wearing a belt.
Hand sanitizer

Indoor waterfall.

Standing
Over
Splash some water on them to make it look like i washed, sorta. If your dick is dirtier than your hands, you're doing something wrong. If you get piss on your hands, again, something wrong.

Standing
Over
Wash hands. We've had this conversation before Madster. If you're at a urinal you are getting splashback all over your hands even if you don't realize it.

Wash your hands damnit! People like you are the reason I won't take a bus. Yuck.

I'm OCD about handwashing though to be fair. I also NEVER get sick so I'm cool with the tradeoff.

standing
through the gate if zipped
a quick romp in the pond, no soap though.

RELEASE THE FLOODGATES!

Hmmmm.........

Standing, BUT if I just woke up I sit and pee (Why? I just woke up and it's my damn house I'll pee sideways if I want, if it's not my house then my excuse is that I just woke up. Also I sometimes poop and that's two birds with one stone)
Through the gate always unless there is no gate
Wash with soap, penis isn't dirty but lord knows the herps radiating from that urinal

Automatic flush urinals...... One less thing to touch in a public bathroom

intoTheRain said:
We've had this conversation before Madster. If you're at a urinal you are getting splashback all over your hands even if you don't realize it.
I don't roll that way, though. I usually just use normal toilets, and if you get splashback from one of them, again, doing something wrong.

This reminds me of the rules of bathroom etiquette posted over at Cracked.

publicrestroomsheader_wm.jpg

Standing - unless hungover, then sitting with mouth poised over the sink incase of vomit emergency.

Through the gate of course.

Washing hands.

Just in snow whilst in Canada. Any snow is a joy to pee in.

Standing, unless I have to poop or drunk like MattAY mentioned.
Through the gate, but sometimes it gets caught and hurts like heck.
Wash my hands with Anti-bacterial soap.

Relief of finding restroom

depends
Over the fence i guess.
washed.

that's what she said.

Used has a new job with the government, don't think he isn't keeping this statistics.

madster111 said:
intoTheRain said:
We've had this conversation before Madster. If you're at a urinal you are getting splashback all over your hands even if you don't realize it.
I don't roll that way, though. I usually just use normal toilets, and if you get splashback from one of them, again, doing something wrong.

perhaps i'll let it slide. but still, is it so hard to throw some soap n water on them grubby hands?

i just feel dirty if I don't wash my hands.

intoTheRain said:
perhaps i'll let it slide. but still, is it so hard to throw some soap n water on them grubby hands?

Honestly, half the time i should actually wash my dick because there's a 95% chance my hands are dirtier than it is. After all, i don't type on keyboards and pick up used tyres with my dick.

madster111 said:
intoTheRain said:

Honestly, half the time i should actually wash my dick because there's a 95% chance my hands are dirtier than it is. After all, i don't type on keyboards and pick up used tyres with my dick.

"Can I try a bite of your food IntotheRain?"

"Sure here you go *hands food to Madster11*. Hope it doesn't bother you I just handed you food with hands I was fondling my penis with a few seconds ago old chap! I promise it was clean."

WHO THE f** pisses sitting down (on purpose).
-I've had those time where i've gone to take a poop and wound up only pissing... even then I felt disappointed in myself.

-I wash my hands BEFORE and After I touch my junk. (I work with chemicals).

Best urinal - had a deep chasm in the porcelain of maybe 2 feet with a puddle at the bottom. No splashing. BUT also no dividers. Win some you lose some.

Don't ya love going into a bathroom in the summer and they have those urinals that go to the ground, the floor is covered in piss, and splashback on the feet is inevitable. You're wearing flip flops/sandals.

Makes me wanna go rub my feet on the douchebag who installed those urinals face.

Dunno how I would remember my best peeing experience.

UrbanMasque said:
WHO THE f** pisses sitting down (on purpose).

The women folk, Urbz, the women folk.

intoTheRain said:
Don't ya love going into a bathroom in the summer and they have those urinals that go to the ground, the floor is covered in piss, and splashback on the feet is inevitable. You're wearing flip flops/sandals.

Or when a guy take the ground urinal next to you and splash some on your feet. Think you're allowed to deck him in the face at that point.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod