Only You Can Help Us Get Power Laces

As cool as that is, she gives a horrible presentation. It's no surprise to me that she hasn't gotten the money. She is apparently going to be on TV this Tuesday, though. We'll see how that works out for her.

She should just patent the design and sell it to different shoe companies. She'll still get tons of $$$.

It's funny, because I was just explaining how 80's stuff is so stupid, campy and ridiculous that it's cool again, probably because the people who grew up with it all are now old enough that they have disposable incomes to waste on it all. Just like this!

"This project will only be funded if at least $25,000 is pledged by Monday Oct 11, 2:59am EDT."

So then who the fuck are we giving the money to for it to 'only be funded' at $25k?

What, she won't do it if she only gets $20k?
Or are we giving the money to some random person who's promising do deliver more if they get the $25k?

How the system works is if she doesn't reach $25,000, all the money gets refunded back.

Also her design is different enough that she won't get sued by Nike.

Trippysmurf said:
How the system works is if she doesn't reach $25,000, all the money gets refunded back.

Also her design is different enough that she won't get sued by Nike.
But why?
What if she reaches $24k?

Despite the completely unnecessary nature of this invention...I kinda want this. Unfortunately, I left my stacked money clip elsewhere.

The way I see it, there are tons of inventions that save you five or ten seconds that you could easily say, "just tie your own damn shoes" or a similar equivalent...but at the same time, look at the TV remote.

She should look into govern'nit grant monies to fund her.

Think of all the one armed people that don't have to wear slippers anymore.

used44 said:
Nike just filed a patent for this last week.

Nike filed a patent for one type of self lacing shoe. She's using a different mechanism from the Nike patent, they can't touch her.

Whoever releases it first though, gets my money. I've wanted power laces since I was six, they're the next step up from light up heels!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle