Ohayooo......Daiben!!!!

Best case scenario, they all get superpowers.

Worst case scenario, everyone one turns into a feral ghoul.

De-Ting said:
Best case scenario, they all get superpowers.

Worst case scenario, everyone one turns into a feral ghoul.
I think you have that the wrong way around, mate.

You really want a bunch of Japanese people with superpowers?
You know, the Japan that has active measure in place to stop gropers on the subway and upskirt shots because they're both so common?

UrbanMasque said:
So... who's ready to have a reactor built in their hometown in substitute for solar?
...Anyone?... anyone..

wait because a country notorious for frequent large earthquakes had a minor problem with a reactor that was completely blown out of proportion by news stations in order to get viewers? so I should now be concerned for my life when I live in an area that has never seen an earthquake half that size EVER, an earthquake of a magnitude only recorded 4 other times in history anywhere in the world? i should now assume it is a very likely possibility that a nuclear facility in my area would be a threat to my well being, based on nothing but media hype?

oh yea.. no i'm not concerned at all. nuclear power for the win.

and there have been 3 larger earthquakes, and 3 equivalent earthquakes. recorded, of couse.

LinksOcarina said:
I live near two, who cares though.

HEY MAN THERE WAS A 9.0 EARTHQUAKE IN JAPAN THAT KINDA HURT A NUCLEAR REACTOR AND RELEASED SOME RADIATION ON LEVELS NOT EVEN CONSIDERED HARMFUL UNLESS ONE WERE EXPOSED TO IT FOR MULTIPLE HOURS.

you might as well evacuate now, you're next. :roll:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod