NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ugh, that video is just an audio loop with different footage.

Am I the only one who'd like to see athletes come off the juice and compete fairly? Just to see what they're actually made of?

I just heard the saddest story in my life. There's this boy, his name is little Billy. Well, little Billy was diagnosed with a terminal illness, and there's billions of others who've shared his story. But literally out of nowhere came this man, one of those billions who shared his illness - a man with an idea. His idea? To dope himself full of horse steroids and win the sort-of coveted Who Gives A Fuck 3000, the whole time raising money to find a cure for his and little Billy's illness... and for all of the other little Billys out there.
Wait, but isn't this a scam? No, it's a plan.
The man was true to his word. He actually supported, won, and raised millions of dollars for the illness, and shed a light on the subject like no other athlete, celebrity, doctor - anyone - had ever done before for any cause, ever! The world knew about his and little Billy's fight. True, his methods were dubious, but this is a matter of life and death we're talking about. Wouldn't you want someone to come out in your corner, championing your fight for literal survival the very same way? If it was as serious of an illness as it is in this case, then yeah, I know I would. Damn the price of infamy, damn the public's tears, get out there and raise awareness and dollar, dollar bills so we can fight to live another day. "You're not trying if you're not cheating!", little Billy could be heard telling his conquering hero. "If this is what it takes for us to see tomorrow, I'm willing to cheat at life." Q: How many lives have you helped save today?

;_;7 God bless you, Lance Armstrong, the most powerful sports athlete to ever live.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod