NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I tore down all my Lance Armstrong posters and burned my yellow Armstrong man spanx. Well...I did tear down my posters, at least, because, hell, even after Milli Vanilli were deemed frauds it didn't mean the music was any less good; I look good in yellow.

Haha, what a loser. He now only brings degradation to the established name of Armstrong unlike good ol' Louis and Neil.

I can only imagine the backlash you Americans will receive from the cycling community :(
The blow is too devastating for me, I'll be claiming my Irish heritage henceforth.

Fvcking hack. I hope he gets sued into the ground - you know how many peoples lives he's ruined by lying and accusing them of being liars with frivolous lawsuits. I really hope he commits suicide due to social pressure.

Sincerely,
Urbanmasque

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7fV-48DT3E
fuck his cancer - it should've eaten him alive, but the roids obviously helped his recovery.

Im glad he finally got the ball enough to tell the truth. :lol:

And to be honest 10-20 years from now I either expect a good debate on how doping could lead to superior human ability or a doping only sports event. What about Genetic engineering or at least selecting the genes of your children. Will little Jimmy scientifically designed to run be disqualified?

Pbzwe.jpg

Pfff, i always knew he was a hack anyway since 1999... Of course, i'm saying that cause i'm french.

Mod-Chip said:
I have a question though. Did the people who got 2nd place retroactively get his medals?

lol not yet!! Because every runner up to his 7 titles has addmitted to using performance menacing supplements - so they have to give it to like the 4th place person of each provided THEY TOO havent been cheating.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod