NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

not the cycling, though. It's the investigation that people cared about.

The Notre Dame kid's dead girlfriend hoax is another "who gives a fuck?" story that's trumped up to be something bigger than it really is. Breaking News: Manti Te'o denies being part of hoax. Breaking News: nobody cares.

people raised money surrounding the hoax in his name, and the fact that he didn't speak out about it because it helped his Heisman chances speaks to his character.

Didn't that money go to cancer research? That's still a good cause, cheater or not. Unless Armstrong was lining his pockets with those wristband funds, I don't see a problem.
I'm no NFL GM so that kid's character is none of my concern. Character traits as a concern for the NFL is so bullshit anyway. There's people in the league who've done far worse than play up a dead girlfriend relationship angle, and that still has nothing to do with their play on the field. It's a whole bunch of nothing. We're such babies.

The people are fine. Their actions to support cancer research is now the only credible part of the Armstrong story. And there's our silver lining.
The people's heartstrings. Really, Urbz?

If only the world ended when it was supposed to we all would have died respecting Lance as a hero.

This is the reality kids, this is what happens when the Mayans screw us around.

I think we just need to slightly alter the way Lance is used in our day to day lives, instead of respecting him as a great cyclist.

"Man, I wish I could cheat like Lance."
"Nobody dopes faster than Lance."
"Lance has won 7 championships... in cheating."

The reality is that people with cancer will continue to defend him until they themselves die. If you're fighting cancer, you'll cheat/use whatever medicine needed to win. Dude just carried that over into cycling. And really who gives a shit about that sport anyway?

No one.

I was happier knowing a cure for cancer, you cant overdose on, wasn't still illegal......oh wait. *frowns*

If you would like real medical studies done at places like Harvard please pm me. I wont spam this chat with links.

hZvdkyd.jpg

I always imagined having only one testicle would be like wearing an unzipped jacket with something heavy in one pocket, just flapping around and throwing you off-balance.

Neuticles! I learned that after doing some research after seeing something that puzzled me in an episode of the Venture Brothers.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle