New Feature

Actually, there really isn't much of a point of posting our GR scores, seeing as how post count probably contributes to it in some way, thus meaning that by posting them, you increase your post count, thus increasing your score, making the post you just made irrelevant.

Then again, I could just be over-thinking the situation. I do that a lot...

Join the club.

As for me, a GR Score is just like age: only a number. Sure it'd be great to get an internship or whatever, but I'm in the wrong country for a start. Geography has been working against me, ever since my parents told me they live in a North-facing house.

That's me: student by day, part-time video store clerk, part-time philosopher by night.

Happy Waitangi Day everyone!

Tyrranis said:
Actually, there really isn't much of a point of posting our GR scores, seeing as how post count probably contributes to it in some way, thus meaning that by posting them, you increase your post count, thus increasing your score, making the post you just made irrelevant.

Then again, I could just be over-thinking the situation. I do that a lot...
It goes by your rank, which goes by a range of where your post count falls into. Making one post would be an insignificant contribution to achieving the next rank =p.

Na, from what I gather, it's all to do with the medals you've earned. The more medals, or the higher rank your medals are, the higher your score.

But again, it doesn't really affect anyone outside GR's circle of influence, which unfortunately reach my country.

It looks like each medal has a point value and your score is just all the points put together. In other words, what thetank just said. :D

I thought that was incredibly obvious. What I was referring to was the rank that you get for how many posts you've accumulated and how that "medal" should yield higher scores.

Yes, the post count scoring needs some tweaking. Probably some of the others too.

We'll get together shortly and decide on some adjustments.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod