New Feature

Indeed, I just noticed this now as well. Ps, are we going to get medals for the Gr awards that just occurred?

Damn you guys are fast.

The GR Score is a similar idea to Xbox Live's Gamerscore. I'm still playing with the scoring method so don't get too attached to your number just yet.

I'm not even sure if it's going to be called GR Score. If you guys have any other ideas let me know.

Oh and Nesman, I'll see if I can get on those medals Monday.

Is it going to be oriented in such a way that higher scores result in special perks such as contests and what not?

Duke said:
most of the stuff left to add/fix are tools that give you, the users a lot more power over the site. your medals will have a direct correlation to how much power that is.

this will allow revolutionaries to bury retarded comments, posts and just plain bad user reviews, as well as automatically feature the stuff you think is cool.

real life perks are also coming to top revolutionaries in may categories, including automatically discounted and free games, real ultimate power, and unique skills and weapons in secret projects under development.

ultimately there will be a new program where the best of the best will be able to compete for paid internships at GR where you will actually get your shot at making a living playing video games.

that, my friend, is why we are still in beta.

The GR score is part of this future functionality. :D
I gotta make some Leaderboards first though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod