NBA Lockout

used44

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Any nba fans? If they cancel the games on Christmas day I'm going to hurt myself.

Sooner or later the players and organizations will realize that nobody cares about their little feud anymore. In a perfect world the players will realize they don't need those extra 3 Maseratis, but they all have such inflated views of themselves I doubt it will happen anytime soon.

This probably isn’t the best place to say that I find Basketball boring, is it? :p

Bite little fishies…

used44 said:
Any nba fans? If they cancel the games on Christmas day I'm going to hurt myself.
For a state that lacks sports, sure do love em.

Ps Mariners have never won a world series, lol.

I don't really care since I usually don't start following the NBA until April or May, and I highly doubt they will cancel the entire season....I just have to say:

OKC_Thunder.jpg

Love my Phoenix Suns. And as much as I'd love to hate on them. It's only fair to ask for a fair percentage of the profit these owners are raking in. Still, I wish they would make ticket prices more reasonable.

I dunno...The one time I've been to an NBA game - Pistons vs. Wizards in like 2007 - we got pretty awesome seats for under ticket price...

Then again, I'm sure it helped that we had a couple college cheerleaders leading the scalping deals...

Bretimus_v2 said:
Love my Phoenix Suns. And as much as I'd love to hate on them. It's only fair to ask for a fair percentage of the profit these owners are raking in. Still, I wish they would make ticket prices more reasonable.

I remembered I used to watch the Phoenix Suns games all the time when I was little back in '93 when they had Charles Barkley, Kevin Johnson, Dan Majerle, Danny Ainge, etc. on the team.

Nowadays, I kind of stopped caring about the sport. The last time I watched a NBA game was when they started fouling each other all throughout the fourth quarter. Was that something new?

Haven't cared about Pro Basketball since the days of MJ, Reggie, Ewing, the Admiral, and the Eastern Conference powerhouses.

Green_Lantern said:
I dunno...The one time I've been to an NBA game - Pistons vs. Wizards in like 2007 - we got pretty awesome seats for under ticket price...
I'm pretty sure i went to that same game

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle