Name That Movie (Congratulations, Lethean!)

I don't even know how I remembered that one but it took me 3 tries to get the name right enough for it to show up on a search.

Backdraft it is!

I was going to make a bonus question concerning Kurt Russell, but I figured that would just give it away. You guys don't need hints anyway.

To give everyone a chance, let's alter a rule: You may guess again if you get one wrong, but only after someone else has given it a shot. One guess per post.

I'll try to post new rounds at around 5 pm EST. I will also try to throw in some morning rounds to help you early birds and friends from across the planet.

Leaderboard:
Bretimus_v2 - 4
used44 - 2
Anthony_LaBella - 1
Longo_2_guns - 1
Master_Craig - 1

ROUND 3 (Early Bird Special)

#1 - 1 point
fgh_zpschmt8i2x.jpg

#2 - 2 points
asd_zpsnhpjipjg.jpg

#3 - 3 points
zxc_zpsvu3zmvcw.jpg

UrbanMasque said:
#2 The Frisco Kid

Yes sir! Good one!

One guess per post! :p but, no, it isn't Godzilla or Aqua Teen. I embellished the rules just a bit:

"You may guess again if you get one wrong, but only after someone else has given it a shot. One guess per post."

Leaderboard:
Bretimus_v2 - 4
Longo_2_guns - 4
Anthony_LaBella - 2
UrbanMasque - 2
used44 - 2
Master_Craig - 1

ROUND 4:

#1 - Easy (1pt)
1_zpsmlmsrdvh.jpg

#2 - Medium (2pts)
2_zpssqrkxgpr.jpg

#3 - Hard (3pts)
3_zpsa8j4sdva.jpg

Bonus question for one point: In what way are these movies related?

You may include the bonus question in the same post as your movie guess!

EDIT: Ok, guys. This may seem a tad ambitious, but I plan to continue this contest until the end of the year. On January 1st, the person with the most points will choose to receive a $20 Steam, Xbox Live, or PSN gift card! Good luck, everyone!

#2 The Maze Runner. It looks familiar and I think I know the genre. Unless I'm wrong on the genre, then I got no clue.

I really, really, liked The Maze Runner and my wife made fun of me endlessly for it.

I can't figure out any of these posters.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133