Do u like my site? Be honest mothaf#cka

• Yea it rocks!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's Ok

• It sucks

• Total voters
it has the seizure effects of the vegas strips lights at full blast, and the budget of a canadian feature film

work on making it look good overall. looks like you've just put everything in without any thought as to what type to choose, what colours, composition of things etc.

And I would also f*** your sister.
hahahahah that website blows, btw I'd f*** your sister.

U know wat? Ima let yall slide. And give me a break! I'm halfway into depression from reading everybody's comments! lol Yeah, my site might blow, but compare it to MOST of those other 'piczo' sites....

dance_dude said:
And I would also f*** your sister.
hahahahah that website blows, btw I'd f*** your sister.

U know wat? Ima let yall slide. And give me a break! I'm halfway into depression from reading everybody's comments! lol Yeah, my site might blow, but compare it to MOST of those other 'piczo' sites....
Your supposed to use
Longo2Guns said:
not just
to quote a person.Duh!

dance_dude said:

Why did you ask for our opinion if you were just going to rationalize the flaws away like that?

I'm not sure which ones his sister, I can't even see straight with the background

and why the fuck are you calling an alfa a mustang?

Silencer said:
Why did you ask for our opinion if you were just going to rationalize the flaws away like that?

Because I was joking (mostly). I thought it was obvious with the 'lol' thrown in there.

Icepick said:
why the f*** are you calling an alfa a mustang?

Because I was lying! :D

And yeah, I have TWO sistas. One is in dat pic with me in the chain, and the other, she's on my friend list, her name is Kiera. And what's up with my background? I kinda dig it

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod