Minor suggestion

used44

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Just noticing the recent direction of the site and thought of a small change that could better represent the attitude if the site and maybe attract new readers: change the name of the site from "Game Revolution" to "Guild Wars 2 Revolution." Just a thought!

Only if we can work in some way into the name that Guild Wars 2 spanks The Secret World. Then watch the website traffic peak. 8)

Haha, I just noticed the sig Used.

Anyway, Jonathan has a particular interest in the title and so do several readers. I'll make sure we stop short of THREE POSTS A DAY like it was when the site turned into MASS EFFECT 3 REVOLUTION or SKYRIM REVOLUTION.

Yeah that is true. Though at least this time, the game doesn't suck.

Ohhhhhhh, you can't stop me! You can't even hope to contain me!

Longo_2_guns said:
Yeah that is true. Though at least this time, the game doesn't suck

Pretty much. Though Skyrim and Mass Effect 3 aren't terrible. They're just not... phenomenal, like they were hyped to be.

I haven't really seen that many GW2 stuff on the front page...Maybe I'm just blind, but it doesn't seem that bad.

GL, well, maybe my problem is I listened to three or four podcasts in a row. Plus the front page.

Man there's podcasts here to? Do I have to listen to all of them?

Daniel has a voice! idk I always just imagined him as a deaf mute.

used44 said:
Like Guild Wars 2 will be, surely.
Yeah, pretty much. The hype train is running in full swing, and we'll see how decent GW2 actually is.

And I've hardly noticed it in the podcast. I remember that Jonathan compared the Witcher 2's quests to Skyrim, which made me sigh, shake my head, and then rest it in my hands. But that's about it.

Though usually there's one thing in the podcast every week that makes me do that.

Also, they've been really fun lately. Dan getting one-upped by Nick repeatedly on the podcast. Alex (?) saying "made a whoopsy". Anthony demanding a soundboard. The last couple of weeks have been amazing.

Just one thing...I get it. You guys want a new generation to come out. That being said, it doesn't need to take up 15 mins of podcast every other week.

It's also nice to hear the views/news from a PC gamer (Leack) since I usually just skip over PC game articles.

Talk about how pc gaming is king even on games years later due to being able to apply better hardware and techniques(super sampling and 64x csaa and such) :lol:

danielrbischoff said:
BRETT HAS DECREED: NO NEXT-GEN TALK THIS WEEK.

Hahaha, that was your only take away?

But seriously, don't.

Well, you can talk about the WiiU. I mean, that's at least news people want to hear about, right?

tumblr_lkbahxSELN1qglrwm.gif

danielrbischoff said:
I still haven't received a PM from anyone who wants to be on the show this week. I'm not sure of the lineup at this point though.
Oh I thought LawnGnome PM'd you. Looking at the comments in the recent GR Radio entry, I deduced LawnGnome was going to be on.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle