Just wanted to say good job!

GRColin

Rookie
The direction the site is going in is pretty awesome. I like the new layout quite a bit. It makes the manifestos seem not so jumbled.

And excellent job with the interviews! An actress and Neil fucking Gaiman? Keep it up! If you guys keep getting financing or whatever drives the site I can really only see you growing if you can keep getting this type of coverage. Maybe I'm jumping the gun since aside from Gaiman the other interview as of late was with a random booth babe but still...It's Neil effing Gaiman! Great job all!

Also, not to sound like an ass-kisser, but Daniel is the most active and engaged staff member to participate in the forums since... Joe Blow, and I'm not even sure if he counts. Thanks for focusing on us regulars.

I concur. The direction this is going in is:......

arrow-up1.jpg

used44 said:
Also, not to sound like an ass-kisser, but Daniel is the most active and engaged staff member to participate in the forums since... Joe Blow, and I'm not even sure if he counts. Thanks for focusing on us regulars.

Here, here.

used44 said:

I have nothing to add, just wanted to echo that.

Lethean said:
Maybe I'm jumping the gun since aside from Gaiman the other interview as of late was with a random booth babe but still...It's Neil effing Gaiman! Great job all!

Dood. We've got a ton more interviews from WonderCon that'll be going up next week. Christian Slater and Eric Larsen to name a few. Glad to hear you guys are digging the redesign. We've got a lot more to come. And yes, Daniel has been kicking serious ass. We're all very proud of him.

Yeah and the booth babe one was entertaining regardless. Look forward to the others! The Christian Slater one should be interesting....

used44 said:
Also, not to sound like an ass-kisser, but Daniel is the most active and engaged staff member to participate in the forums since... Joe Blow, and I'm not even sure if he counts.

Why the fuck wouldn't he count?

:p thought maybe you werent a full-time staffer, but a third party web guy or something. I was never really sure of it.

But hey, it kind of looks like a back-handed compliment if you squint hard enough.

Well for the record I was full time web developer in the office for about a year and a half. It's fun to see much of the ideas I had are still here. Especially Vox Pop.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle