Suggestion for Front Page

incognito

Rookie
So my suggestion is that rather than have a slow as hell scroll for the recent reviews, why don't you have the main image and title appear as you scroll the cursor over the picture on the side?

I know if you hold your cursor over it long enough that it will eventually say the review, but if I'm looking to see what the new reviews are to see if I'd like to read any of them, I'd rather not have to wait on the very slow scroll of pictures for me to see what the game is.

I'm basing this suggestion off of the sadly hipster associated music review website www.pitchfork.com . If you look on their home page, you'll see the recent record reviews. As you scroll your cursor over it, it gives you the name of the album. I think that would be helpful for looking at the recent reviews rather than having to wait 20+ seconds (I timed it) to see what games the review are of. It'd provide for a much cleaner and nicer home page in my opinion.

Just a suggestion. :)

Until something changes in your favor (don't know if it will), why not just scroll down to the reviews box which is directly under the manifesto?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod