Metal Gear Vanguish Risonetta

TheJx4

Rookie
340x.gif

Yeah. Go get the Metal Gear Solid HD collection and play 2 and 3. And Peace Walker, too, I guess.

TheJx4 said:
Gunner37 said:
TheJx4 said:
lol, I've never even played a Metal Gear game. *shrug*

You need to be reevaluate your gaming tastes then

You act as if I said I don't like MGS.

Ok fair enough let me rephrase that you need to play them one of my favorite series to date. There is the HD collection that came out recently

danielrbischoff said:
YES YES YES YES PLATINUM GAMES YES YES YES YES

I concur.

And Jx4, if you do play MGS - play the first before any others. The first a) sets the whole series, and b) is miles better than 2 (a little better than 3).

MattAY said:
danielrbischoff said:

I concur.

And Jx4, if you do play MGS - play the first before any others. The first a) sets the whole series, and b) is miles better than 2 (a little better than 3).

Is the original included in the HD Collection?

TheJx4 said:
MattAY said:
danielrbischoff said:

I concur.

Is the original included in the HD Collection?

Sadly no but it is available on the PS store , at least im pretty sure it still is.

MGS does have the benefit of nostalgia, though. Sad that it wasn't included in the Collection (especially since its otherwise not availabe in Xbox).

Also, I lol'ed at "REVENGEANCE"

used44 said:
MGS does have the benefit of nostalgia, though. Sad that it wasn't included in the Collection (especially since its otherwise not availabe in Xbox).

Also, I lol'ed at "REVENGEANCE"

They're trolling. They have to be.

"Revenge....with a Vengeance"

This series is getting harder and harder to keep track of and play (it seems like it ventures more and more into the sci-fi - which isn't what im into sadly =( ).

Longo_2_guns said:
MattAY said:
The first a) sets the whole series, and b) is miles better than 2 (a little better than 3).
Hahahahaha.

No.

Haha, you're just like my friend. He bums the crap out of MGS3 (I assume that's the reason you're against what I said!) I admit the gameplay in 3 is better. But the story, the characters, the bosses in the first - oh man, they all rock. And the end of the first is just cracking!

Is there still that funny trailer music where in the end there's a chorus of soprano men screaming "WROOOONNNG!"?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle