MattAY's Sprite Comic! (#162 - The Seven Paths Of God!"

MattAY said:
#30 (this chapter will be 20-30 pages long)

Glad you guys like it :) But I dont wanna be in competition with the other guys! Their comics looks the best BY FAR. I just wish they would update more - although saying that Ty is updating regularly which is good :D
I would do mine more but A) It usually takes about an hour or so and I never really cared to do it, and B) no one else seemed to care if I did do it. So I just kinda didn't do it. I might bring it back again if I feel like it, but who knows.

A bit late! My laptop had a trojan virus and I had no computer for a week :(

EDIT: Fuck! Sorry, I guess Photoshop's default JPEG quality is lower than what I it set to before the virus.

Haha, FTG, you made my day! We will frolic in a field of daffodils one day.

Even the Buster Sword is a cyborg...?

And I'm taking you up on that offer. We'll even have a lovely picnic and eat cupcakes and tea among the field of daffodils, fluttering butterflies, and rainbow-filled skies.

I love how much blood is in this. They should make this into an anime........or cartoon, whichever's more popular. :p It could be called something like "Clash of the Manifestos of the Mind"..............but something way better than that.

I really dont know why I put bandages on his sword haha. But let's saaaay, in order to use the sword, the doctors had to insert a chip into the sword in order to get connectivity from his body...:|

And that's right B'man - it's an adult comic! Blood is in copius amounts! Stay tuned for a hardcore sex scene coming soon.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod