MattAY's Sprite Comic! (#162 - The Seven Paths Of God!"

This could turn into a fight alí¡ Mr. & Mrs. Smith. Punch here, a kick there and finally some hot group sex.

113.jpg

Nonetheless TL, when we play Xbox Live together you do say B*tch and poopie alot. Maybe that's how MattAY got the idea 8)

I'm sorry, I'm enjoying watching you go all God Complex here, but I kinda sighed at the 8th Godstone thing. That's a really cheap plot device.

I don't want to just fight them. I want to eat them, I want to devour their souls, I want to eat their children. I want to dominate them, to conquer them. I want to rip their hearts and stomachs out. I want to take a bath in their blood!

miketeethson.jpg

Ha, sorry. Ive been hungover for the past 2 days. And will be 2moro too! So maybe 2moro, but day after that certainly.

DocMoc said:
I'm starting to go into withdrawl, Mattay.
I'm bringing back my medical supplies
UghRochester said:
Yes, Tigerlily and JCD inspired me
So i created the 3 step program of curing your Sprite Comic Addictions

1: State your problem and reasons why the problem is not your fault and put all your anger/frustration in a cloud of fury

2: Using the cloud of fury, release all the energy you built up to make a complete nonsense rant so people can view you all over youtube

3: When people view you all over youtube, you'll be completely famous and forget about waiting for that amazing sprite comic

which my program helped out Chris Crocker!
Using step 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc&feature=PlayList&p=A2C58CDFF32FA25C&index=0&playnext=1
After Step 2 and the beginning of Step 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hh3eHxtIGxw

*Please note to all GRmembers that my intentions were to have MattAY and Tyrranis make more as fast as possible. Please be advised i don't want any GRmember to look like Chris Crocker...unless you like it that way
Cured!

While i wait patiently as well because obviously that's a site of blood on the last frame, i just now saw TL's signature...you made Yoshi have a longass tounge

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod