MattAY's Sprite Comic! (#162 - The Seven Paths Of God!"

Some are the actual character's likes...Sonic loves the crap outta those chilli dogs...if you know your cartoon history.

MattAY said:
Some are the actual character's likes...Sonic loves the crap outta those chilli dogs...if you know your cartoon history.
Oh, that is true. The other things pertain to me directly though. :)

Mattay, you've known me for a year and you know my two of my greatest loves: 28 hour sleeps and Auron.

You are a winner, and so are your comics. Keep up the good work you handsome British devil you.

Jeg ville gerne bang jer ? :D WTF :p

What does that even mean ? :D
I would still shout it, just to scare people.

lol I put it in a Danish/English translator...I typed "I want to bang you", and that's what came out :p

MattAY said:
lol I put it in a Danish/English translator...I typed "I want to bang you", and that's what came out :p

Ha ha, i don't like big mac, i like the McRibs and Shamrock Shake 8)

haha, these ones were my faviorite so far that had me laughing out loud at work. My subordinates were giving me strange looks. :)

I feel as if I'm missing something super epic by not having read these yet...I'm going to have to get on that.

Green_Lantern said:
I feel as if I'm missing something super epic by not having read these yet...I'm going to have to get on that.
you are going to have to get on that they are pretty damn awesome

^MattAY request you make Gunner as my partner...He was my apprentice in the GRumble where we were overkilled by votes. Lol
Thanks MattAY these are still amazing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133