MattAY's Sprite Comic! (#162 - The Seven Paths Of God!"

17428631.jpg

Haha! I actually thought of that when doing this comic :p

"Alright, we'll call it a draw"

By the way, I have a character for you!! I've been thinking about it ever since you requested. :D

MattAY said:
Haha! I actually thought of that when doing this comic :p

"Alright, we'll call it a draw"

By the way, I have a character for you!! I've been thinking about it ever since you requested. :D

Dang it sounds like i'm a complete jerkass wheni requested to be part of the comic...thats alright, kill me off fastly but not to fast because i know there are some kinky people who take pain as sexual pleasure....i'm absolutely not like that

Gunner37 said:
I knew that was going to happen
hmmph! Sense disturbance in the force you did!

Yoda! wtf you're doing on this thread...sorry MattAY keep it coming i'll deal with that little gremlin

Yep...in fact i first commented about that prediction...but what if MattAY wants you to think that?

What if he did something like in the movie Evil Dead 2: Dead by Dawn and have the head bite the hell out of tank?

UghRochester said:
Gunner37 said:
I knew that was going to happen
hmmph! Sense disturbance in the force you did!

Yoda! wtf you're doing on this thread...sorry MattAY keep it coming i'll deal with that little gremlin

Ya well i cant help it when i like to watch animes like bleach and naruto i did know he was going to live but i didnt know he was getting his head chopped off although SPOILER it happens in the anime

Yeah in order to show Paradox's cool abilities, I kinda have to do that Gunner :p. It's original from now on though!

o ok sorry i kinda got carried away i will stop spoiling stuff but i still really love the comic mattay keep it up

Haha thankyou for that nice letter.

Got a lot of uni work now, and I just got a little annoying virus. I'll work on a couple on hangover Thursday :D

You call your thursday "hangover thursday" i call mine SSDDBMSB (Same Sh*t Different Day But McDonald's Sucks Balls)

Gunner, I am also going through withdrawl. When I saw there was a new post in this topic I got all excited, then I looked over and saw it was you and not MattAY and I got sad. :(

(not that you aren't cool and all, but I was hoping it was MattAY with some awesome new comic action.)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmackiny133