Lou Baldin

pres50

Rookie
Anyone here ever heard of a man named Lou Baldin? He has written 2 books that are definatley worth the read. ''A Day With An Extra Terrestrial'' and ''In League With a UFO''. Both amazing books. Just google his name and do some research on him and check out his message board. It is called ''sleeperlou'' its on proboards. John Lear psts there a lot as well and they will both answer your questions along with all the other forum memebers. Really cool stuff. Mind Expanding is the appropriate word. ;)

C'mon guys, put your tinfoil hats on. Haha, even Lou Baldin says: If you want to get anywhere in life, never talk about the weird and paranormal. I see what he means by that. People instantly shut you down because the possibility of ET being out there and being more powerful than we ever dreamed is a bit scary...I know. Aliens were here before humanity and will be here when were gone :D

Lou Baldin says: (off his Forum)
Lies are so much easier to believe than truth. Truth tells us things about ourselves that some of us never want to acknowledge, therefore in our minds it can't be true. ;D

lies tells us things we want to hear and therefore easily swallowed and followed.

Someone left a comment on my book at amazon.com that my book "a day with et" is fiction and should be ignored. Must have hit a nerve that he didn't want to acknowledge. ::) That book is a little fantastic and reads like fiction. Perhaps it would sell if I sold it as fiction. Nah, too much voracity and not enough sex. ;D and there's no shortage of sex. :eek:

Read more: http://sleeperlou.proboards.com/index.c ... z1HuQgwSmz

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod