London Olympics Logo..

Rang rang pk?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [Shoot up local polytechnic]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
How can they expect to approach young people when they're using the logo of a television show that ran 35 years ago?

Link

_43007587_tiswas203.gif

^ lol

i just want them to interview the designer live on tv just so i can hear what how fuck he came up with it! Plus love to see what he thinks to everyone thinking it's shit!

Read the link and look at the image I posted, Wolff Olins really did come up with it after looking at the Tiswas logo.

Im not sure what to think of the promotional video. Parts of it are awkward and parts of it I really like, but out of a sense of nostalgia because its exactly like the opening credits to Saturday Morning Live and Kicking, which was an early 90's weekend entertainment slot for children. The whole brand has dated far behind itself right off the bat, something they should have avoided.

You know before I saw this topic that logo was just innocent shapes. Now whenever I see the logo I see a chick blowing a dude. Thanks a lot, Cooks.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/d6vuccmcbCM"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/d6vuccmcbCM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

I watched the full promotional video yesterday and the very first thing I said to June was, "This thing will spark seizure's around the country, I think I have a headache." Apparantly im psychic now.

I can't believe they actually paid people to make this crap. First a crap logo and then a seizure inducing advertisement? This is just stupidly unreal.

They haven't been paid for it yet, Ken Livingston has been upholding it. You'd know this if you read the articles posted. :|

Grey said:
They haven't been paid for it yet, Ken Livingston has been upholding it. You'd know this if you read the articles posted. :|

Reading these articles aren't a part of my schedule.

nah nah nah... its their fault... the summer Olympics should have been in NYC in 2012... thats what they get.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle