Last night I smoked some marijuana

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackStar

Rookie
while watching the X-Factor. Good shit man.

Anyone else watch it? My favortie part was when someone brought up GR becoming a totalitarian forum. Then Paula starting going on about Rosa Parks? WTH was that all about? It's just not the same without Ryan Seacrest, his pearly whites can swoon me any day. I also remember when Simon's shirts used to be all black, those were the days. You think the over-30's have a chance? Or will they get thrown out for breaking a law that is clearly outdated and needs to be changed?

Were not totalitarian...were not fucking 4chan.

That being said, Simon Cowell is not allowed to be mentioned here at GR.

Locked.

These make a topic of a topic of a topic seem to be an annuall thing around here. I like it.

It was easy to tell.

When a person gets infected with the mods disease, his posting activity decreases. He will just be there.. watching.

I just found out who this Wicked Leno guy is last week. Chris has been here since the dawn of man. The job should've been his. I'm on team CC.

To be fair, it was drawn by lots, the telephone game, the reverse telephone game, and a dart board with names on it.

We got Shaft every single time, somehow. I have no idea how Wicked became a mod.

BlackStar said:
I'm on team CC.
2q06245.png

brofist of the year all years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member