Links is gonna hate me but...

Everything I've ever posted, nominated.

For, as Mao Zedong said it, political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. And I have two.

WickedLiquid said:
MattAY said:
Plus HD remakes of PS1 titles may be taking away the nostalgia from hardcore fans

Maybe, but have you ever heard anyone protest a remake? Because there are ALOT of people who would like to see them remade. Besides, the PS1 games are still there for anyone (who for some reason) would be unhappy with a remake. If you own a PS3 you can still buy those original PS1 games in the store. It's not like George Lucas is going to go back to the original games and add more content, lol.

Yeah good point, it would be a 50/50 for me though. I just remember playing MGS for PS1...then playing MGS: Twin Snakes for the Gamecube...it was so much worse. SO much.
The part where fighting Metal Gear Rex I was like, "this is not how it's supposed to go...this is NOT HOW IT HAPPENS!!!!"

Agreed, it almost felt like it was just a Patriot attempt to recreate Shadow Moses in hopes that putting a soldier through that could yield a soldier of Solid Snakes ability...wait a minute.

Bretimus_v2 said:
Agreed, it almost felt like it was just a Patriot attempt to recreate Shadow Moses in hopes that putting a soldier through that could yield a soldier of Solid Snakes ability...wait a minute.

*cue the 25 min codec cut scene where Roy starts going off on why humanity is faulty*

What do I think of a Final Fantasy ten remake?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeS ... re=related

FFX is my favortie FF game so naturally I'm excited.

What do I think of a Final Fantasy X remake?

AH HA HA HA HA HA HA!

AH HA HA HA HA HA HA!

AH HA HA HA HA HA HA!

AH HA HA HA HA HA HA

AH HA HA HA HA HA HA

AH HA HA HA HA HA HA

AH HA HA HA HA HA HA

AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Could be good.

You're welcome.

The thing is, I've played FF10 over a dozen times from start to finish sooo it better be cheap. I see the argument for remaking the old ones. I haven't played FF7 in like 10 years so it would be nice, but it ain't gonna happen brutha!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod