Links is gonna hate me but...

FlapjackSparklingEyes.jpg

WHY wont they do it for 360?! :'(...stupid Microsoft - pay for the damn license!

I definitely would've bought the crap out of that.

Did they say it was a north American release, your link wasn’t clear on that and this is the Tokyo Game Show. It would be stupid not to have a world wide release as popular as Final Fantasy is, but people do stupid stuff all the time.

tinymhg said:
Did they say it was a north American release, your link wasn’t clear on that and this is the Tokyo Game Show. It would be stupid not to have a world wide release as popular as Final Fantasy is, but people do stupid stuff all the time.

My guess is it will get a NA nod considering IGN was first-runner on this news, and I assume they wouldn't have been so quick about it if it was Japan-Only. Though there is that off-chance that it could be JP only.

I'm not a programmer but I'm guessing that the process of updating a PS2 title requires much less work and manpower than updating a PS1 title. So continuing off of that statement, the production-to-projected-revenue ratio is much better. Making it the more favorable easy cash-in project to generate revenue that the company can then put towards changing all of their letterheads and business cards to show just "Square."

Also that's an amazing fixed tree you got going there guys.

I will go on record for this one (and get a lot of shit for it I bet) but I object to this update...and updates in general...

there, I said it, go ahead and flame me..

I love FFX, but last I checked fans were crying for remakes of any FF game before 10. Especially 7, 8 and 9.

This sounds cool and all, but, you know, FFX isn't THAT outdated that it needs an HD facelift. I can still play an early PS2 game without cringing. Hell, I can play PS1 games without cringing. Maybe Square is worried about giving Cloud, Squall and Zidane a voice? I mean, Link still doesn't have a voice yet, maybe because they're worried fans will hate it (GEE IT SURE IS BORING AROUND HERE)... but then again he doesn't talk :?

Fans keep asking for a remake for FF7, 8 and/or 9 and Square keeps saying "No, fuck you." Now this is just an added kick to the balls. :cry: But if this is a success they might finally friggin listen.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle