Latino week on GR

It's time for all the Latinos to celebrate on GR.

You all remember me as Tony, but now you will now me as the Latino-Canadian. Where are all the Latino's at? Let us celebrate good times.

I'm down to celebrate, how do we do this? I can get a bunch of women preggo than chill with some friends on my porch, am i doin it right?

I kid I kid, I know latinos don't do any of that, they don't do anything

decathlon1-300x200.jpg

They already have a Latino week. George Lopez and Carlos Mencia stars it. It's only a day, but the after-party is a week.

Finally! A reason for me to post even more! Si! Mucho Bueno!
Put some fajitas on the grill and put the Coronas on ice! We're doing it up Latino style tonight!
What do you mean you've never injected cocaine into your dick vein? You do tonight! You're Latino!
We're digging pits, fucking goats, putting the goat in the pit and cooking that bad boy, just like they do it back home.
Line up, guys, from tallest to smallest. Shivving class is now in session.
By the end of the week I promise you you'll all know how to do 3 things: fend off the candy pirates at a pinata party, pass the wire without getting detected, and order off the big boy menu at your favorite Mexican restaurant with with supreme confidence.

Icepick said:
Fun fact, this comes from the 2009 Fresno County Academic Decathlon event. I know, because I was there, and my school got fourth. And the only reason the hat is a bit crooked is because my friend stole it and wore it after giving his speech. Note that this was in the middle of the competition when all eyes were on him, so he promptly put it back.

Good times.

Longo_2_guns said:
Fun fact, this comes from the 2009 Fresno County Academic Decathlon event. I know, because I was there, and my school got fourth.

I cannot say I'm surprised that the mighty Latin heritage made itself known at the local Academic Decathlon, even if it were in the form of a passe stereotype, because the Latino People proudly support all Academic Decathlon events everywhere. This important piece of contemporary art inspired Longo's school into a fourth place finish. My only regret is had his school had more Latinos, they'd surely would've taken home the gold, or, in Spanish, el oro.

15xlfmo.jpg

Well, the reason for it was ever year there's a theme, and that year's theme was Mexico and Latin America. So in the course of a year, I learned more about Mexico than I think most Mexicans, from every single war they participated in to the origins of their music to all about their art, as well as every single Mexican President and what they did.

I promptly forgot all of it, but still.

And the only reason we got fourth was because Fresno County is one of the most competitive Academic Decathlon areas in the nation. My school actually won nationals two years after, so yeah.

I'll add my own tidbit of the more you know knowledge. Earlier this week Ann Romney, in an attempt to connect with Latino voters told them she knew what it was like to have immigrants for parents because hers were. In attendance was the first lady of Puerto Rico and her and Mitt mentioned how great it was in Puerto Rico.

But did you know that because Puerto Rico is considered a commonwealth of the US that all Puerto Ricans are considered US nationals whether they were born in the US or not? This means they can legally reside and work within the US without restrictions unlike immigrants who need papers to prove they are in the country legally. Also, Puerto Rico at one point in time nearly became our 51st state.

15xlfmo.jpg

MattAY said:
What do you call a guy with no shins?

Tony!

British humour is so awesome :lol:

And I agree with Urbz, let's chill on the Asians for a second... I hope Matt didn't hear that.

Latinas are hot. There's this one who works at a Subway near me and DAMN is she cute. I can only imagine how she'd look without the subway outfit.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle