L.A. Noire

Yup, you could do next to nothing and still get promoted. To move up in the LAPD all you have to do is hate on the minorities. ;)

Jonathan_Leack said:
danielrbischoff said:
Jonathan_Leack said:
they have no impact...
You have no idea.

What I mean is if you completely fail a case the outcome is the same. It's not like Heavy Rain where the game is extremely dynamic.
Agreed, though I haven't played Heavy Rain. What I mean is... literally NOTHING you do matters in the game. Absolutely nothing.

I finished the homicide desk and that was the last I played of L.A. Noire. Might have to finish it after Max Payne 3 and getting the platinum for Alice Madness Returns.

I was playing this again, because I wanted to get the achievements and finish the DLCs I haven't played. I completely agree with you, Dan. The visuals are horrible compared to games now. The controls are pretty bad too, can't even cover that well. It was a good game at first, but now I'm upset with it. Still, I wouldn't consider it to be biggest disappointment of 2011. Duke Nukem Forever still holds that title.

I just finished it last night. I still enjoyed the game a lot. The story was pretty good to me though the ending could have been a bit better. I thought the visuals were pretty dam good on the PC. All in all I thought it was a pretty solid game.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle