Joe, I have a problem.

So if you look at my comrades list, I think you will see what I mean. The requests will not go away no matter what I do. Help me obiwonjoenobi, you're my only hope.

grandmagoodtimes said:
So if you look at my comrades list, I think you will see what I mean. The requests will not go away no matter what I do. Help me obiwonjoenobi, you're my only hope.
I'm having the same problem on my other account, i still have a request from december. Plus, i can't invite anyone.

Ooops :)

Let me repost that under my own account...

grandmagoodtimes said:

Damn, there was a weird bug in the code that should be fixed now. I'm going to have to delete all your "fireball" duplicates and see how many other dupes are in the system now.

I actually was looking at this earlier today and had made the fix but forgot to make them live.

I'm having the same problem on my other account, i still have a request from december. Plus, i can't invite anyone.

Let me know if you're still having these problems now.

Also I'm guessing you have another account because this one is pretty old doesn't work for the newer GR features. Somebody else had this problem.

I'm going to run a script that fixes this on all the old accounts. Maybe you'd like to merge the two then?

Nobody showl have any duplicates now. Still would like to hear if TheNesMan is still having problems though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod