Joakim Mogren interview

Psuedo

Rookie
I don't know if anyone saw the article on the front page guessing who he is. I was scanning through the noob tube and saw on Spike (I really never watch this damn channel) the gametrailers t.v. read the info, and apparently Joakim Mogren is going to give an interview on there. I don't know anything about it, but it's suppose to come on at 12 central time. 30 minutes. It's 11:25 here right now.

I'm sure it will be the last thing they show of course.

edit: It was a silly tease of an interview. Showed some concept art on an ipad, like one or two screens. Said all would be revealed at the GDC.

I'm going to go with Cliff B like what the article said. I just watched a Gears 3 interview and he seems like a awesome game developer.

Wow, it's absolutely nothing. It was an announcement of an announcement.

At least we know it'll be on the Fox Engine.

Yea I mean it's Metal Gear lets get realistic. Everything looks exactly like a Metal Gear game. His team couldn't handle a Metal Gear Game on their own so they made a American studio with former developers. Either that, or these developers just wanted to make their own studio, and they were given the next Metal Gear game to do again because Kojimas team couldn't handle it.

Maybe Kojimas team will do a completely different game while these new developers do MGS? Of course Kojima would oversee the development.

I don't know we don't have to wait that long anyways.

BFZouY3CIAIYP6r.jpg

All I know is...if he can bring his magic the way he did to Jazzy Jackrabbit, then consider me more excited abouit Phantom Pain.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod