It's official, they're evil.

malakian

Rookie
Video games are evil, according to the creator of the big Japanese robot cartoon 'Gundam'.

This article really cracked me up. Clearly this man has played about two in his life.

Thoughts, etc?

He's an idiot. Gaming is no different from watching TV.
Albeit you do get gamers who are couch potatos playing games all day. But I think the average gamer like most people on these forums, are just in it for the recreation like you would watch your evening TV from 6pm - 10pm.

His argument about the evilness of video-games is just as valid for animes...

Score another point for misanthropy. People are fucking stupid.

You know, this guy is like 70. So it's no surprise he came to that conclusion. Next thing we know, he'll want less rap and more Hank Williams.

Gotta confessed, I'm a old school Gundam fan boy, especially the Universal Century era... keep it a secret, i wanna keep my cool

..speaking of gundam

*goes to watch some*

..while it loads, i want to agree with this old man. He speaks the truth. My last GF broke up with me because i loved my Xbox more than her.
Of course, she was an annoying, controlling bitch, whereas my xbox has 3 of my best friends who go to my school on it, all of which have the same sense of humor as me.

Did she catch you and the Xbox goin' at it or was it more of a "I can just FEEL it" kind of thing?

Either way, Gundam sucks now.

The thing is, there's all kinds of gamers out there. With anime enthusiasts, there's only nerdy and nerdy as hell.

De-Ting said:
The thing is, there's all kinds of gamers out there. With anime enthusiasts, there's only nerdy and nerdy as hell.

You forgot about the Nightmare Campus and La Blue Girl fans.

I have to agree with the man. Video games are EVIL. They will stop at NOTHING to kill us all and inappropriately touch us in ways that would make our parents blush.

Now, if you'll excuse me...

*boots up Mega Man 8 again*

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle