It's 420

intoTheRain said:
there is no worse humor than that which is intentionally trying to appeal to stoners.
The Harold and Kumar movies are a good example of this. The first one was a whole lot of jokes that were great that weren't flat out stoner jokes. The second one had a lot more stoner jokes, but was still good. The third one was decent, but it was basically just a lot of weed jokes.

WickedLiquid said:
And now for something completely different, here's my top 10 stoner movies of all time.

#10 Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back
#9 Grandma's Boy
#8 Pineapple Express
#7 Super High Me
#6 Supertroopers
#5 The Big Lebowski
#4 Harold and Kumar go to White Castle
#3 Half Baked
#2 Dazed and Confused
#1 Up in Smoke

I definitely wouldn't want to watch ANY of these with you while I'm high. Maybe A Scanner Darkly, and Half-Baked..

Wheres Fear and Loathing? Where's Layer Cake? Trainspotting? Bulletproof? Sucker Punch? Peep Show? Edward Scissorhands? Cool World?

Longo_2_guns said:
intoTheRain said:
there is no worse humor than that which is intentionally trying to appeal to stoners.
The Harold and Kumar movies are a good example of this. The first one was a whole lot of jokes that were great that weren't flat out stoner jokes. The second one had a lot more stoner jokes, but was still good. The third one was decent, but it was basically just a lot of weed jokes.
I agree with this. i actually did enjoy the first harold and kumar.

If I smoked weed, I'd probably want to watch a lot of Bill Murray or mel brooks films.

Caddyshack and Young Frankenstein? I think so.

It's easier to mock someone's opinion rather than not being afraid to have one yourself. Ohhhhhhhh! The internet without cynicism is like a world without lawyers. It'll never happen but it's a nice thought.

UrbanMasque said:
Wheres Fear and Loathing? Where's Layer Cake? Trainspotting? Bulletproof? Sucker Punch? Peep Show? Edward Scissorhands? Cool World?

Is that your list? I like it. Well except for Sucker Punch, that movie was retarded.

UrbanMasque said:
WickedLiquid said:
And now for something completely different, here's my top 10 stoner movies of all time.

#10 Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back
#9 Grandma's Boy
#8 Pineapple Express
#7 Super High Me
#6 Supertroopers
#5 The Big Lebowski
#4 Harold and Kumar go to White Castle
#3 Half Baked
#2 Dazed and Confused
#1 Up in Smoke

I definitely wouldn't want to watch ANY of these with you while I'm high. Maybe A Scanner Darkly, and Half-Baked..

no dice on trainspotting, watched it on mushrooms and it was a total downer, makes you regret being so fucked on em, however we also watched ong bak on mushrooms the same night, blew my fucking mind, all in all the night was ok, I shat my pants in excitement over tony jaa, than regretted my life decisions while watching a man swim in a public toilet...

Trainspotting and A Scanner Darkly aren't stoner movies, they're movies about drugs, big difference.

Dazed and Confused is one of the best movies ever!

4-21-national-surprise-drug-test-day.jpg

I kinda can't stand burn bag stoners.

Lethean said:

I kinda can't stand holier than thou douches who dislike people because they partake in a perfectly safe product, but yet drink, which is... better somehow?

Icepick said:
Lethean said:

I kinda can't stand holier than thou douches who dislike people because they partake in a perfectly safe product, but yet drink, which is... better somehow?

Im not usually one to defend lethean, not sure why. But pretty sure he means people who sit around and do nothing but get baked and eat kraft dinner. Not someone like say, myself who gets baked occasionally on weekends at night to relax.

I started getting baked again because im really back into the gym/diet and pot is uneniably more healthy than drinking. Which i was doing far too much of.

I too hate people who talk about getting high all the time as if they are just experiencing it for the first time in grade 9, or treat it like a lifestyle, or lack any sort of ambition or motivation because all they can do is smoke pot.

I saw President Obama on Jimmy Fallon. I thought it was humorous how one of the twitter questions was "you gunna legalize weed, or what?"

He gave some contrived speech supporting both sides of the cause, but anyone who can look past political BS just heard "no". Not to sound like another Canadian hating on the US, but if I lived down south where people have the right to shoot you and everyone is gun crazy I wouldn't want to legalize weed either. That's all you need, a redneck who is even MORE paranoid of immigrants.

Seriously, I was video chatting with an online friend of mine from GA and after she heard a noise outside she said she was going to get her gun. I was like, WTF?

A lot of people don't realize that there are still two Americas within the United States: the North/West and the South. The South is a backwards-ass place, even as it's getting less backwards-ass.

Longo I always figured the two Americas were republican and democrat. You've got your pot-smoking, gay-marrying, Canadian-appreciating blue team VS your gun-weilding, Islam-hatin, illiterate-spoken red team.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod