It only matters if it rocks.

Rakon

Rookie
So I'm thinking of getting Rock Band now that I have a current-gen system. I was obviously going to get the bundle, and probably another guitar as well. My question to you fellers is does it matter which one I get? I'm assuming all the bundles out are for Rock Band 2, and I would definitely choose 2 over 1,Also, I plan on buying songs of PSN. The songs are all listed under Rock Band, but does it still work for 2?

I'm also leaning on getting Beatles Rock Band (just the game). Can I upload the songs onto my PS3 so I can play it on normal Rock Band 2? Can I do the same with the first Rock Band?

Help! <------Beatles reference ftw

I'm not entirely sure, but I think Beatles Rock Band has to be played on that disc.

As for Rock Band 1...If you have the disc (just rent it) you can transfer all of the songs except 2 over to RB2 for like $5.

And yes, the RB1 DLC works for RB2

Listen to the podcast on GR this week, it talks about a deal for Rock Band 1, where you get both games and the instruments for like $90 bucks or something like that online.

Yeah our webmaster/web design teacher at tech was talking about that sweet online deal, right after he told everyone to get a PS3.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod