Is this how low GR must go?

Really, really?! GR video of the day, which is just another cocking ad that needs to be adblocked. It's trickery and deceit I tell you! :? I've been coming here for at least 12 some odd years, and I thought bolt was bad. It's like seeing an old friend done up in drugs and horrid makeup, wasted and spent.
:(

newads.png

Bahhh. And if this has been pointed out already, then never mind, but it has to stop somewhere, i complain because of love!

Doesnt show up on mine...it's gone now?

GR, WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION!?!?!

that's not actually an ad, it just comes from the ad server. harry potter did not pay us a dime. i just asked them to put something there to replace the retarded banner for the best of e3 2009 awards.

i continue to urge readers like yourself to use adblock plus. i block gr ads on my home computer myself. (at work i unblock gr and block everyone else).

d

Duke_Ferris said:
that's not actually an ad, it just comes from the ad server. harry potter did not pay us a dime. i just asked them to put something there to replace the retarded banner for the best of e3 2009 awards.

i continue to urge readers like yourself to use adblock plus. i block gr ads on my home computer myself. (at work i unblock gr and block everyone else).

d

EYEBROWS, DOG, YOU JUST GOT SERVED, YOOOOOO!!!!

This, too, the little Crave thing. I caught it before adblock took it out.
Untitled-8.png

Crave is not what men crave. Men crave double D's, beer, and weeks of raucous sex. Hell, that could be the GR Revolution (against Crave) slogan.

Just an example. I'm happier with a b/c but that's just me. judging by most of the stuff I see, most guys want the huge, ridiculous siliconey shi. but I digress. crave sucks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle